Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Highlights
||Western Railway Authority
|No. of Vacancies
|Name Of Posts
|Starting date to Apply Online
||10-12-2018 at 11.00 hrs
|last date to Apply online
||09-01-2019 at 17:00 hrs
|Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
Vacancy Detail: Western Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Division
||No of Vacancies
|BCCT – Division
|BRC – Division
|SBI (ENGG) W/SHOP
|SBI (SIG) W/SHOP
|TN (HQ Controlled Division/Workshops Slots)
Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
apply Online for the RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019 for Apprentice Posts, you should satisfy the eligibility conditions. Educational Qualification and Age Limits required to apply for each Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 given in detail in the NCR Railway Official Notification PDF.
Western Railway Recruitment: Educational Qualification
|a. Essential: The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this notification i.e. 08/12/2018
b..Technical: : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
Note:- Certificate issued by principal will not be accepted
Western Railway Recruitment: Age Limit
|The age limit for applying Western Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 is as follows
- Minimum Age – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
Western Railway Recruitment: Age Relaxation
Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
||12th December 2018
|Last Date to fill the Application
||9th January 2019
|Declaration of Merit List
||15th January 2019
|Date for Document/ Certificate Verification/ Scrutiny
||21st January 2019 onwards
|Date of commencement of Training
||01st April 2019 onwards
Salary Detail: Western Railway Recruitment
- During 1st year of training: 70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- 2nd year of training: 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
- 3rd year of training: 90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory
Western Railway Recruitment: How to Apply
|In this section, you will find Step by step process of submitting the RRC Western Railways Online Application form at www.rrc-wr.com. Most of the candidates may face difficulties to understand the RRC Western Railway Examination 2018-2019 Apply Online process. So, here we have provided simple steps. Check out the Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF carefully for mandatory instructions and application dates.
Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, Click on RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked in Western Railway Application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete NCR Railway Recruitment 2018 Process.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- SSC (10th Standard) Marks Sheet
- DOB Certificate
- Consolidated ITI Marks Sheet
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Disability certificate in case of PWD Candidates
- Discharge Certificate or Serving Certificate
INVALID Applications (OR) Rejections:
- Applications without a scanned signature.
- Application without a scanned photograph.
- Application with a scanned photo but wearing Goggles or with the cap or with the wig or colored glasses or disfigured / small size or unrecognizable.
- Not possessing the prescribed Matriculation and ITI Qualification for the relevant Trade on the date of submission of application.
- Application without valid Community certificate in the Central Government format and from the appropriate authority as per Annexure ‘A’, ‘B’&’C’.
- Relevant certificates as proof for claiming age relaxation or fee relaxation if any wherever claimed.
- Applications without proof of age.
- Applications of over-aged or under-aged Applicants and also where the date of birth certificates uploaded are illegible date not filled in or wrongly filled.
- Incorrect / Incomplete applications in any form as and when detected, is liable to be rejected.
- Multiple Applications with minor changes of information and/or facts or varied details for same Trade.
- Applications without examination fee of Rs. 100/-, wherever applicable or less fee.
- Any other form of irregularities as observed and considered as invalid by RRC – WR.
- Applications without relevant legible Annexure’s as per para 9 above
Western Railway Recruitment: Important Links
NCR Apprentice Jobs 2019 Application Fees:
|To apply for the latest Western Railway Recruitment 2019, all the General and OBC category applicants will have to submit a demand draft of Rs 100 as application fee in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi sent as an enclosure with the application. However, the noticeable thing is, SC,ST, Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are relaxed from the application fee.
- For Others: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode (Offline): Postal Order/ Demand Draft
RRC WR Apprentice Selection Process 2019:
|The selection of candidate will be completely based on the merit list, which will be maintained on the basis of matriculation marks.
Western Railway Jobs 2019
Western Railway is going to provide an opportunity to the candidates to work with them. Those candidates who meet the criteria of Western Railway Vacancy 2019 they can apply online by visiting the official website. The other details related to Western Railway Recruitment 2019 are available on official website. Candidate frequently goes through it for more updates. For more query please contact us by commenting in our comment box.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam