West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2020, 2000 Bana Sahayak Vacancies, Apply @ www.westbengalforest.gov.in
West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Forest Department is going to engage 2000 aspirants on contractual basis. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Notification No. 828-For/FR/O/N/18R-02/2018] on 30.07.2020 for appointment of Bana Sahayak vacancy. As per the WB Forest Department Recruitment notification, overall 2000 vacancies are assigned for West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Vacancy. Interested aspirants should submit the application form and other documents physically in the drop box of the concerned district after seven (7) working days from the date of advertisement. Aspirants who are looking for government jobs in West Bengal can use this WB Forest Jobs 2020.
Details of WB Forest Department Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt No||Notification No. 828-For/FR/O/N/18R-02/2018|
|Name of the Post||Bana Sahayak|
|No of Vacancies||2000|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Notification release date||30.07.2020|
|Last date to apply||Within 07 Days i.e. 06.08.2020|
West Bengal Forest Department recruitment notification & WB Forest Bana Sahayak Jobs Application Form is available @ www.westbengalforest.gov.in. The post is purely temporary and contractual for one year initially. Permanent address of applicants should be within the State of West Bengal. Candidates who want to apply these openings must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. WB Forest selection will be based on evaluation-cum-interview and Personality Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in West Bengal State. More details of WB Forest vacancy, upcoming West Bengal Forest Dept jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest WB Forest Service Recruitment notifications etc.
WB Forest Department Recruitment: Vacancy Detail
Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Forest Bana Sahayak Vacancy
Educational Qualification for West Bengal Forest Recruitment
- Applicants should have passed 8th Std from a recognized school
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
Age Limit for West Bengal Forest Recruitment
- Aspirants age should be between 18 years and 40 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
Important Dates for West Bengal Forest Recruitment
- Date of Advertisement: 30-07-2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: After 7 Working Days from the date of advertisement
- WB Forest selection will be based on Evaluation-cum-Interview and Personality Test.
- Offline mode (submitted physically in the drop box) applications only will be accepted.
- District wise address details are given below
How to apply for West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website westbengalforest.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Bana Sahayak – Notice and Application Form: Bon Sahayak Appointment – Notification and Application Form”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up WB Forest Bana Sahayak Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from WB Forest Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Link: West Bengal Forest Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|