In this article
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 23 of 2016 (6th June 2016 to 12th June 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 6 June 2016 Monday
- Odisha became first Indian state to give pension and food benefits to transgenders.
- Airbus unveiled World’s first 3D printed plane THOR.
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar launched Right to Public Grievance Redressal Act.
- V Narayanasamy Sworn-In As Puducherry Chief Minister.
- India Ranked 2nd On GRD Index On Ease of Doing Business
Current Affairs of 7 June 2016 Tuesday
- India ranked 2nd on GRD index on ease of doing business.
- Kulmeet Bawa appointed as Adobe MD for South Asia.
- Rajasthan Government launched Mobile App RajVayu app on Air Quality Index.
- ADB and Union Government signed Loan Agreement to upgrade 176 Km of roads in Jharkhand
Current Affairs of 8 June 2016 Wednesday
- India Ranked 141 In Global Peace Index
- ITF bans Maria Sharapova For two years
- World Bank Cuts 2016 Global Growth Forecast To 2.4 percent
- RBI rates unchanged in 2nd bi-monthly monetary policy review for year 2016-17
- Facebook India appoints Umang Bedi as Managing Director.
Current Affairs of 9 June 2016 Thursday
- Lord Kumar Bhattacharyya Awarded Regius Professorship
- Major General Per Lodin Appointed Head of UNMOGIP
- India Becomes Third Largest Oil Consumer
- Union Government to introduce International Yoga Award Scheme
- WHO validates elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV and syphilis in four countries including Thailand
Current Affairs of 10 June 2016 Friday
- Union Govt Announces new Print Media Advertisement Policy.
- US Firm To Build Six Nuclear Reactors In India
- PM Modi concluded five-nation tour to Afghanistan, Qatar, Switzerland, the USA and Mexico.
- India signs Europe-led clampdown on Tax Evasion and Corruption
- Axis Bank bank launched India’s first certified green bond at London Stock Exchange.
Current Affairs of 11 June 2016 Saturday
- India Post launches logo and tagline design contest for India Post Payments Bank
- Microsoft released Malware Infection Index 2016.
- Forbes released 2016 World’s 100 Highest-Paid Athletes list.
- Union Railways Ministry flags off Champaran Satyagrah Express train in Bihar.
- India, Japan and US navies kick off 2016 Malabar Exercise near South China Sea
Current Affairs of 12 June 2016 Sunday
- Satya Pal Jain appointed as Law Commission member.
- Union Ministry of Civil Aviation proposes passenger centric amendments to CARs.
- Sikkim becomes India’s first State to launch open government data portal.
- V. Vaithilingam elected as Speaker of Puducherry Assembly.
- 2016 Global Peace Index released by IEP
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week.If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.