Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (5 Sep – 11 Sep).
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 36 of 2016 (05 Sep 2016 – 11 Sep 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 5 September 2016 Monday
- Biju Kanya Ratna Yojana launched by Odisha Government.
- Abhinav Bindra announced retirement from Shooting.
- K K Aggarwal elected as National President of IMA.
- Mother Teresa canonised as Saint.
- IUCN listed Eastern Gorilla as Critically Endangered.
- Gumthala Garhu became first Wifi hotspot village in Haryana.
Current Affairs of 6 September 2016 Tuesday
- 2016 G20 Summit concluded in Hangzhou, China.
- Campaign to eradicate leprosy launched by Union Health Ministry.
- Jackie Chan to be given honorary Oscar.
- Jan Shikshan Sansthan conferred with 2016 UNESCO Confucius Prize for Literacy.
- Indian conservationist Bibhuti Lahkar won Heritage Heroes Award of IUCN.
Current Affairs of 7 September 2016 Wednesday
- K G George won 2015 J C Daniel Award.
- Thithi film won best film award at first BRICS Film Festival.
- Light Utility Helicopter was successfully tested by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- TIHAYU, fast attack craft handed over to Indian Navy by GRSE.
Current Affairs of 8 September 2016 Thursday
- First edition of IoT India Congress began in Bengaluru.
- International Literacy Day celebrated across the world.
- President gave assent to the Constitution (122nd Amendment) GST Bill, 2014.
- India and Kazakhstan’s Joint Exercise PRABAL DOSTYK-16 began.
Current Affairs of 9 September 2016 Friday
- Advanced weather satellite INSAT-3DR launched by ISRO’s GSLV-F05.
- Anjum Chopra became first Indian woman to be honoured with MCC life membership.
- ASEAN Summit 2016 concluded in Vientiane, Laos.
- ICICI Bank became first bank to introduce Software Robotics for power banking operations.
- Novel on Apatani tribe of Arunachal, Into the Hidden Valley, won MM Bennetts Award
Current Affairs of 10 September 2016 Saturday
- Mariyappan Thangavelu won India’s first Gold medal at 2016 Rio Paralympic Games.
- RBI cancelled certificate of registration of five NBFCs.
- Mandi, Sindhudurg emerge cleanest Districts in India – Gramin Swachh Survekshan
- Haryana bagged Best Horticulture State award.
- Civil Aviation Ministry prohibitted use of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 phone on board aircraft.
Current Affairs of 11 September 2016 Sunday
- E-nivaran to resolve Income Tax grievances launched by CBDT.
- India and 10 South-east Asian countries decided to set up fund for health emergencies in region.
- OSIRIS-REx to collect samples from asteroid launched by NASA.
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week. If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.
- Top 100 Current Affairs Capsule May 2016.
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (13 June – 19 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (20 June – 26 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (26 June – 3 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (4 July – 10 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (11 July – 17 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (18 July – 24 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (25 July – 31 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (1 Aug – 7 Aug)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (8 Aug – 14 Aug)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (15 Aug – 21 Aug)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (22 Aug – 28 Aug)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (29 Aug – 4 Sep)
- Top Current Affairs Capsule June 2016
- Banking Awareness Capsule 1.
- Banking Awareness Capsule 2.
- Banking Awareness Capsule 3.
- Banking Awareness Capsule 4.
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 1
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 2
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 3
- General Knowledge Capsule 1
- General Knowledge Capsule 2
- General Knowledge Capsule 3
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 1
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 2
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 3
- English Booster Capsule 1
- English Booster Capsule 2