In this article
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (4 July – 10 July)
Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (4 July – 10 July)
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 27 of 2016 (4 July 2016 – 10 July 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 4 July 2016 Monday
- B Sai Praneeth won 2016 Canada Open Grand Prix Badminton Men’s Singles title.
- Former French Prime Minister Michel Rocard died.
- Haryana to develop new Industrial Township at an expense of $5 billion.
- BRICS Working Group Meeting on Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency began in Visakhapatnam
- ICC relaxed Decision Review System for LBWs.
- Electronic Cigarettes to be banned by Kerala government.
- Rapid Rural Police Response System launched by Punjab Government.
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu became first Indian to play in Europa League.
Current Affairs of 5 July 2016 Tuesday
- NASA’s Juno spacecraft successfully began orbit of Jupiter.
- 19 new Ministers of State inducted in Union council of Ministers.
- Para swimmer Niranjan Mukundan wins eight medals in IWAS World Games.
- Logistic Performance Index 2016 released by World Bank.
- MV Dhekane takes over as Director of IISU.
- Hero MotoCorp inked 3-year wage agreement with Gurgaon Workers.
Current Affairs of 6 July 2016 Wednesday
- R Thiruppathi Venkatasamy appointed as Accountant General of Tamil Nadu.
- Union Cabinet approves Interest Subvention Scheme for Farmers.
- Aditya Birla Fashion acquired global clothing brand Forever 21.
- SC appointed Green Panel recommends high pollution cess of 20-22% on Diesel Vehicles.
- Union Cabinet approved National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme.
Current Affairs of 7 July 2016 Thursday
- Dipa Karmakar named as World Class Gymnast by International Gymnastics Federation.
- National Green Highways Mission launched by Union Government.
- Deepak Singhal appointed as the Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh.
- Social media banking platform SBI Mingle launched by SBI.
- Myspeed App to measure real time mobile internet speed launched by TRAI.
Current Affairs of 8 July 2016 Friday
- India and Mozambique signed MoUs on drug trafficking, pulse trading & sports.
- Google acquired Paris-based startup Moodstocks.
- BRICS drug control meeting begins in New Delhi.
- India’s first Centre of Excellence on Internet of Things is unveiled by NASSCOM.
Current Affairs of 9 July 2016 Saturday
- Kerala Govt state govt proposed 14.5 per cent fat tax on junk food.
- India inked MoU’s in four areas of cooperation with South Africa.
- Kevin Turner resigned as Chief Operating Officer of Microsoft.
- Noted Pakistani philanthropist Abdul Sattar passed away.
Current Affairs of 10 July 2016 Sunday
- NATO Summit 2016 concluded in Warsaw.
- Football cup Euro 2016 won by Portugal.
- Wimbledon cup won by Andy Murray.
- BRICS had its 2nd Anti-Drug Working Group meeting of Heads of Drug Control Agencies.
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week.If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.
YOU CAN ALSO DOWLOAD THE ABOVE ARTICLE IN PDF BELOW
- Top 100 Current Affairs Capsule May 2016
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (13 June – 19 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (20 June – 26 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (26 June – 3 July)
- Top Current Affairs Capsule June 2016
- Banking Awareness Capsule 1
- Banking Awareness Capsule 2
- Banking Awareness Capsule 3
- Banking Awareness Capsule 4
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 1
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 2
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 3
- General Knowledge Capsule 1
- General Knowledge Capsule 2
- General Knowledge Capsule 3
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 1
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 2
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 3
- English Booster Capsule 1
- English Booster Capsule 2