In this article
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 22 of 2016 (30th May 2016 to 5th June 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 30 May 2016 Monday
- Manohar Parrikar Inaugurates Submarine Assembly Workshop In Mazgaon
- Alastair Cook Becomes Youngest Cricketer To Score 10000 Test Runs
- Committee To Boost Cashless Transaction In The Country
- Noted Kannada writer D Javare Gowda Died
- Trial run of High-Speed Spanish Talgo Train conducted in – India
Current Affairs of 31 May 2016 Tuesday
- Central Government Doctors’ Retirement Age Extended To 65-years .
- Admiral Sunil Lamba Takes Over as Chief of Naval Staff .
- 42nd G7 Summit concluded in Japan.
- Ashok Lavasa Becomes new Finance Secretary.
- World No Tobacco Day 2016 Observed Across The World.
Current Affairs of 1 June 2016 Wednesday
- PM Narendra Modi Releases National Disaster Management Plan.
- Rahul Johri Assumes Charge as First Ever CEO of BCCI.
- Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme 2016 came into force.
- World’s Longest, Deepest Rail Tunnel Inaugurated In Switzerland.
- World Milk Day Observed Globally.
Current Affairs of 2 June 2016 Thursday
- India Joins The Hague Code of Conduct .
- India – US signed MoU On Energy Security, Climate Change Cooperation.
- PM Narendra Modi releasesd National Disaster Management Plan.
- Raghavan Seetharaman Awarded Green Economy Visionary Award.
- German Parliament Recognizes Armenian Genocide.
Current Affairs of 3 June 2016 Friday
- India Ranks 70th On 2015 Good Country Index.
- India, Singapore Agree To Enhance Scale of Military Interaction.
- Neerja Sethi and Jayshree Ullal, two Indian Origin women made their place in Forbes Self-Made American Women List.
- Asia’s First Vulture Re-introduction Programme Launched In Haryana.
- Navin Agarwal Appointed as DG of NADA .
Current Affairs of 4 June 2016 Saturday
- PM Narendra Modi, Ghani Inaugurates Afghan-India Friendship Dam.
- Assam Assembly Passes Ease of Doing Business Bill, 2006.
- TRAI launched DND Services Mobile Application to register complaints against pesky calls, SMSes.
- PM Narendra Modi Conferred Afghanistan’s Highest Civilian Honour.
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali Died.
Current Affairs of 5 June 2016 Sunday
- India, Qatar Signed Seven Agreements.
- India’s First Mr Universe Manohar Aich Died.
- Garbine Muguruza won 2016 French Open Women’s Singles Title.
- Novak Djokovic Won French Open Men’s Singles Title.
- World Environment Day Observed Globally.
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week.If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.