Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (27 June – 3 July)
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 26 of 2016 (27 June 2016 – 3 July 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 27 June 2016 Monday
- Expanded Panama Canal reopens after 9 years of work.
- Lionel Messi retired from Argentina after Copa America final loss to Chile.
- India became 35th full member of Missile Technology Control Regime.
- Sujoy Bose Appointed as new CEO of NIIF.
- Odisha Govt Launched Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana.
- Jitu Rai won silver in ISSF
Current Affairs of 28 June 2016 Tuesday
- What is a scheme to boost healthcare facilities for pregnant women – Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan
- CSIR launches BGR -34, India’s first anti diabetic ayurvedic drug.
- RBI published Payment and Settlement Systems in India.
- Zubaida Bai won UN honour for corporate sustainability initiative.
- India Ranked 105th On Human Capital Index.
- Nagaland Launches Sakhi-One Stop Centre.
Current Affairs of 29 June 2016 Wednesday
- Ethiopia, Bolivia, Sweden and Kazakhstan became non-permanent UNSC members in UNGA.
- NS Vishwanathan appointed as deputy governor of RBI.
- Assam’s Island District Majuli becomes India’s first.
- Union Cabinet approved recommendations of 7th Pay Commission.
- Sanjeev Rajput won silver in ISSF World Cup.
- World Bank bank approved $201.50 million for Technical Education Quality Improvement Project in India.
- Amul bagged the sponsorship of the Indian contingent at the Rio Olympic Games.
Current Affairs of 30 June 2016 Thursday
- Argentina women team won 2016 Champions Trophy Hockey title.
- RBI to study Blockchain technology to curtail paper currency.
- China Launched 2nd Shijian-16 Satellite
- India and Israel test-fired co-developed MR-SAM missile successfully.
- Researcher develops non-invasive method to kill which Cancer cells in 2 hours.
Current Affairs of 1 July 2016 Friday
- Indigenously built LCA, Tejas inducted in IAF –
- Heavyweight Torpedo, Varunastra inducted by Indian Navy.
- Rodrigo Duterte sworned in as new president of Philippines.
- Supreme Court ruled that Lesbians, gays and bisexuals are not third gender.
- Teacher education portal, Prashikshak launched by Union HRD Ministry.
- National Doctors Day 2016 was observed in India on – 1st July 2016
Current Affairs of 2 July 2016 Saturday
- Punjab launched Rapid Rural Police Response System.
- President Pranab Mukherjee presented B C Roy National Awards.
- Fast Attack Craft, INS Tarasa launched by Indian navy.
- The State Bank of India (SBI) sold five per cent stake in the National Stock Exchange (NSE) to Mauritius-based Veracity Investments.
- Ravi Shastri resigned from his post as media representative in ICC’s prestigious Cricket Committee.
- The Sports Ministry granted recognition to Paralympic Committee of India(PCI).
- The 2nd BRICS Youth Summit started in Guwahati.
Current Affairs of 3 July 2016 Sunday
- For solar photovoltaic, projects SBI has inked agreements with the World Bank for a $625 million.
- Saudi Arabia became Associate Member of ICC.
- Indrajit Coomaraswamy became new Governor of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.will open three branches in India in New Delhi, Devanahalli (near Bengaluru) &Paranur (near Chennai).
- Reliance Industries & SBI signed agreement to set up the payments bank by joint venture.
- Chennai-based Equitas Holdings got licence from the RBI to start small finance bank (SFB).
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week.If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.
YOU CAN ALSO DOWLOAD THE ABOVE ARTICLE IN PDF BELOW
- Top 100 Current Affairs Capsule May 2016
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (13 June – 19 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (20 June – 26 June)
- Top Current Affairs Capsule June 2016
- Banking Awareness Capsule 1
- Banking Awareness Capsule 2
- Banking Awareness Capsule 3
- Banking Awareness Capsule 4
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 1
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 2
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 3
- General Knowledge Capsule 1
- General Knowledge Capsule 2
- General Knowledge Capsule 3
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 1
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 2
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 3
- English Booster Capsule 1
- English Booster Capsule 2