In this article
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (25 July – 31 July)
Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (25 July – 31 July)
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 30 of 2016 (25 July 2016 – 31 July 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 25 July 2016 Monday
- Brazilian scientists identified another type of Zika-Transmitting Mosquito.
- Solar Power Tree for generation of electricity developed by CSIR-CMERI.
- Wrestler Narsingh Yadav failled dope Test. (Given Clean chit again on 1st August 2016)
- India’s first Green Rail Corridor launched in Tamil Nadu.
- Nepal PM KP Oli resigned ahead of a no-confidence vote.
- A Kanyakumari, became first woman violinist to receive Sangita Kalanidhi Award.
Current Affairs of 26 July 2016 Tuesday
- Flipkart acquires online fashion portal Jabong.
- Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed by Lok Sabha.
- Budha Rashmi Mani appointed as Director General of National Museum.
- G-20 Finance Ministers pledged to boost Global Economy.
Current Affairs of 27 July 2016 Wednesday
- Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016 won by Bezwada Wilson, Thodur Madabusi Krishna
- India’s first Humboldt Penguins reached Mumbai’s Byculla Zoo.
- East Bengal to honour Milkha Singh with Bharat Gaurav Award.
- India-USjoint expedition discovered natural gas in Indian Ocean.
- India’s CSIR ranked World’s 12th Best Government Institute.
Current Affairs of 28 July 2016 Thursday
- Lokpal and Lokayukta (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed by Lok Sabha.
- Union Cabinet approves setting up of AIIMS in Bhatinda.
- World Hepatitis Day observed with Elimination as its theme.
- Union Cabinet cleared changes to GST Bill and dropped 1% additional tax on inter-state.
- Muralitharan, Lohmann, Morris and Rolton inducted into Cricket Hall of Fame.
Current Affairs of 29 July 2016 Friday
- International Tiger Day observed on 29th July.
- Compensatory Afforestation Fund Bill, 2016 passed by Parliament.
- Madras Crocodile Bank Trust opened for public.
- T Nanda Kumar resigned as Chairman of National Dairy Development Board.
- IMD to use supercomputer to forecast monsoon with – Dynamical Model
Current Affairs of 30 July 2016 Saturday
- Who was confered with Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 by AAAI – Srinivasan Swamy
- Maitree, Indo-Thailand joint Military Exercise conducted.
- United Nations World Day against Trafficking in Persons 2016 observed on30th July 2016.
- International Day of Friendship 2016 observed on 30th July 2016.
Current Affairs of 31 July 2016 Sunday
- Jharkhand Government to form separate cell for Primitive Tribes Group.
- Strategic Forces Command exempted from ambit of RTI.
- Satish Mathur appointed as DGP of Maharashtra Police.
- Pashudhan Bima Yojana yojana is launched in Haryana.
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week.If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.
- Top 100 Current Affairs Capsule May 2016
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (13 June – 19 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (20 June – 26 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (26 June – 3 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (4 July – 10 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (11 July – 17 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (18 July – 24 July)
- Top Current Affairs Capsule June 2016
- Banking Awareness Capsule 1
- Banking Awareness Capsule 2
- Banking Awareness Capsule 3
- Banking Awareness Capsule 4
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 1
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 2
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 3
- General Knowledge Capsule 1
- General Knowledge Capsule 2
- General Knowledge Capsule 3
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 1
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 2
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 3
- English Booster Capsule 1
- English Booster Capsule 2