Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (15 Aug – 21 Aug).
The weekly current Affairs for Week no. 33 of 2016 (15 Aug 2016 – 21 Aug 2016) are as follows:
Current Affairs of 15 August 2016 Monday
- Pathankot NSG Martyr got Shaurya Chakra and Hangpan Dada Honoured with Ashok Chakra
- Assam Government startred Rhino Horn Verification Process.
- 1st BIO-CNG Project inaugurated in Pune.
- USA won 1,000th Olympic Gold Medal.
- Rail Budget merged with the General Budget.
Current Affairs of 16 August 2016 Tuesday
- India’s first Nuclear Suppliers’ Insurance Policy unveiled by INIP.
- Ruth Jebet won gold in 3000m steeplechase at Rio Olympics.
- World’s first Quantum Communication Satellite launched by China.
- Hindustan Copper Limited inaugurated nickel production facility in Ghatsila.
- Italy’s Elia Viviani won gold in Men’s Omnium at Rio Olympics.
- First National Conference of Investigating Agencies concluded in New Delhi.
Current Affairs of 17 August 2016 Wednesday
- Najma Heptullah appointed as Governor of Manipur.
- First SAARC Youth Parliamentarians Conference begins in Islamabad.
- A R Rahman honoured with Tamil Ratna Award.
- CLRI scientist P Shanmugam awarded with APJ Abdul Kalam Award.
- India’s first bio-CNG plant inaugurated in Pune.
- Union Government launched Smart Ganga City Scheme in 10 cities.
Current Affairs of 18 August 2016 Thursday
- Wrestler Sakshi Malik won first Medal for India at Rio Olympics.
- Los Cabos Open Men’s Doubles title lifted by Purav Raja and Divij Sharan.
- Airlander 10, World’s biggest aircraft made maiden voyage in Britain.
- Assam Amusements and Betting Tax (Amendment) Bill, 2016 passed by Assam Assembly.
Current Affairs of 19 August 2016 Friday
- Merger of 5 associate banks, BMB with itself approved by SBI Board.
- TARANG, e-Trans & DEEP to enhance transparency in power sector launched by Union Government.
- Court of Arbitration for Sport suspended wrestler Narsingh Yadav for four years.
- Maharashtra launched India’s first Crime Criminal Tracking Network System.
Current Affairs of 20 August 2016 Saturday
- Usain Bolt won his ninth Olympic gold.
- 9th Edition of Global Innovation Index 2016 released.
- India’s P V Sindhu won silver medal at 2016 Rio Olympics.
- World Humanitarian Day observed with theme One Humanity.
- BRICS women Parliamentarian’s forum began in Jaipur.
Current Affairs of 21 August 2016 Sunday
- Germany won gold in women’s football event at Rio Olympics.
- Chinese scientists discovered XMU-MP-1 molecule to repair organs.
- Gymnothorax indicus, new species of eel found in Bay of Bengal.
- Myanmar to support China’s OBOR, BCIM initiatives
Friends this is it regarding Top Weekly Current Affairs of 2016. We will update weekly current affairs like this every week.If you have any suggestion or query, kindly post it in the comments section.
- Top 100 Current Affairs Capsule May 2016
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (30 May – 5 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (6 June – 12 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (13 June – 19 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (20 June – 26 June)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (26 June – 3 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (4 July – 10 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (11 July – 17 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (18 July – 24 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (25 July – 31 July)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (1 Aug – 7 Aug)
- Weekly Current Affairs 2016 (8 Aug – 14 Aug)
- Top Current Affairs Capsule June 2016
- Banking Awareness Capsule 1
- Banking Awareness Capsule 2
- Banking Awareness Capsule 3
- Banking Awareness Capsule 4
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 1
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 2
- Insurance Awareness Capsule 3
- General Knowledge Capsule 1
- General Knowledge Capsule 2
- General Knowledge Capsule 3
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 1
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 2
- Computer Knowledge Capsule 3
- English Booster Capsule 1
- English Booster Capsule 2