Summary: WBSSC Recruitment 18203 Vacancies – Assistant Teacher Posts. westbengalssc.com.Digest of WBSSC Recruitment.WBSSC Posts and Vacnacies.WBSSC Eligibility Criteria.WBSSC Education Qualification.WBSSC Age Limit.WBSSC Pay Scale.WBSSC Selection procedure.WBSSC How to Apply.WBSSC Important Dates.
In this article
WBSSC Recruitment 18203 Vacancies – Assistant Teacher Posts. westbengalssc.com
West Bengal School Service Commission has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various departments. WBSSC is going to recruit candidate for filling of 18203 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher for Hon or PG, work education and Physical Education. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates.
Digest of WBSSC Recruitment:
- Name of the organization: West Bengal School Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher (1st State Level Selection Test)
- Total Post: 18203
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: 19th February 2016
- Deadline: 15th March 2016
- Pay Scale: of Rs. 9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4200 per month
- Age limit: 20 to 40 years
- Educational Requirement: Post Graduation with B.Ed.
- Selection process: written test and Interview
- Website: www.westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Posts and Vacnacies:
- Hons/ PG (PGT/TGT) – 15947 Posts
- Work Education – 1019 Posts
- Physical Education – 1237 Posts
WBSSC Eligibility Criteria:
WBSSC Education Qualification:
Assistant Teacher (PG) : Masters Degree, Degree in Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Education/Post Graduate Basic Training in relevant subjects with Minimum percentage of Marks is eligible for this jobs.
Assistant Teacher (Work Education) : Degree in Bachelor of Teaching / Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Basic Training in relevant field from any recognized University.
Assistant Teacher (Physical Education) : Bachelor Degree in General Stream of Arts / Science / Commerce with Degree / Diploma in Physical Education from a Teachers Training Institution which is recognized by the state.
WBSSC Age Limit:
- Age of candidate applying for the vacant post should be between 20 years to 40 years as on 01st January 2015.
- Upper age relaxation should be applicable for the reserved candidate as per the government rule.
WBSSC Selection procedure:
- Selection of participants for this Recruitment will be done as per State Level Selection Test (SLST-2016).
WBSSC How to Apply:
- Visit WBSSC official login page www.westbengalssc.com
- Open the advertisement file and read it carefully
- Eligible job hunters can find and hit on Apply Online link
- Application form must be filled by following the instructions
- Upload the list of documents required listed in advertisement
- Pay the application fee if required
- Then verify the info you have provided to avoid mistakes
- Hit on submit tab to complete the registration process
WBSSC Important Dates:
- Notification announced date: 8th February 2016.
- Starting date of the application form: 19th February 2016.
- Last date for submitting application form: 15th March 2016.
- Click here to see Official Notificatio
- Click here to Apply Online
- Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com