Summary: WBSSC Recruitment 1204 Vacancies-Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Posts.www.wbssc.gov.in.WBSSC Posts and Vacancies.WBSSC Eligibility Criteria.WBSSC Educational Qualification.WBSSC Age limit.WBSSC Selection Process.WBSSC Pay Scale.WBSSC Important dates.WBSSC How to Apply.
In this article
WBSSC Recruitment 1204 Vacancies-Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Posts.www.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) invites application forms in prescribed format from candidates for the Recruitment of Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Posts through the official website of www.wbssc.gov.in WBSSC has released total 1204 vacancies.
Digest of WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment:
- Name of the organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
- Name of the post: Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Posts
- Total Posts: 1204
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Eligibility: Qualification of Intermediate or equivalent.
- Salary: Monthly salary is Rs.5400/- to Rs.25,200/- + GP Rs.2900/-
- Selection Process: Written examination
- Application Fee: Nil for all.
- Receiving date of online application forms from: 09th March, 2016.
- Deadline for receiving of online application forms: 08th April, 2016.
- Exam date: Not yet specified.
- Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Posts and Vacancies:
- Name of Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post: Krishi Prayukti Sahayak
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1204 Posts
WBSSC Eligibility Criteria:
WBSSC Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have passed 12th (Higher Secondary) Examination or Equivalent from a recognized education board.
- For other criteria in details refer to official notification released in its web portal.
WBSSC Age limit:
- Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of applicant should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category according to govt. rules and regulations.
- For SC/ST 5 years of age relaxation.
WBSSC Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Written Examination.
WBSSC Pay Scale:
- The candidates, who will be selected for this job drive will be able to get pay band of Rs.5400-25200/- with grade pay of Rs.2900/- (Pay Band-2).
WBSSC Important Dates:
- Starting date for receiving applications: 09.03.2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 08.04.2016
WBSSC How to Apply:
- Log on to WBSSC official website at www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Find out Krishi Prayukti Sahayak – KPS 16 and click on Detailed Advertisement link.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to homepage and click on Online Registration/Application link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your preference.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
- Click here to See Official Notification
- Click here for WBSSC Krishi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs