Summary: WBSSC Recruitment 1133 Vacancies – LDC and LDA Posts.wbssc.gov.in.WBSSC Posts and Vacancies.WBSSC Eligibility Criteria.WBSSC Pay of Scale.WBSSC Selection Procedure.WBSSC Application Fee.WBSSC Important Dates.WBSSC How to Apply.
In this article
WBSSC Recruitment 1133 Vacancies – LDC and LDA Posts.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016 for 1133 Vacancies of Lower Division Assistant/Lower Division Clerk on its official website at www.wbssc.gov.in. The WBSSC wants to recruit 1133 posts (599+534) of LDA/LDC through Part I and Part II Exams in 2016 in West Bengal Government Departments.
WBSSC Posts and Vacancies:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|1.||Lower Division Assistant (LDA)||599 Posts|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||534 Posts|
WBSSC Eligibility Criteria:
WBSSC Educational Qualification:
Job hunters should have passed in Madhyamik (10th Class) from WBBSE or equivalent qualification and along with Basic Knowledge on Computer ability to type with 20 WPM (English) and 10 WPM(Bengali) from recognized board or Institution.
WBSSC Age Limits:
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC,ST, PWD candidates.
WBSSC Pay of Scale:
- Candidates will get Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25, 200/-) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2600/-.
WBSSC Selection Procedure:
The applicants will be selected through following process:-
- Part I Exam
- Part II Exam
- Merit List prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in Part I & II Exams
- Final Selection (it may include Document Verification, Personality Test etc.)
WBSSC Application Fee:
- The SC, ST and PWD applicants of West Bengal State need to pay only Rs.20/- (Processing Charges).
- All Other applicants have to pay Rs.200/- as Exam Fee and Rs.20/- as Processing Charges.
WBSSC Important Dates:
- Online Application Commencement from: 01-03-2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 22-03-2016
- WBSSC Clerk LDC Exam Date: 06-June-2016
WBSSC How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Find out WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Detailed Advertisement and read it very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to homepage and select Online Application/Registration link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your educational, communication and personal details.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee and Processing Charges as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
- Click here to See Official Notification
- Click here for Apply Online
- Official Web Site: Click here
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs