WB Police SI Previous Papers PDF at wbpolice.gov.in – SI Old Papers
West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector, Lady Sub-Inspector Previous Years Question Papers PDF Download. West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector, Lady Sub-Inspector Model Question Paper 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Download PDF. Candidates who are eagerly looking for the West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector, Lady Sub-Inspector Previous Papers can find them in this post. In this article, we are providing information about the West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector, Lady Sub-Inspector solved previous year question papers. Candidates who had applied for the West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector, Lady Sub-Inspector Recruitment had already started their preparation by referring the West Bengal Police Model papers. By referring the old model papers the aspirants can gain a good score in the examination. By practicing more previous papers the candidates can know that in which section they have to spend more time. During preparation time previous papers will play a key role for each and every applicant.
WB Police Sub Inspector Previous Papers – Detail Information
|WB Police SI Previous Year Question Papers|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Department|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Unarmed Branch, Armed Branch)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Police SI Selection Process 2019
The posts of Sub-Inspector (UB) and Sub-Inspector (AB) in the West Bengal Police shall be filled up on the basis of qualifying the Preliminary Examination which will act as a screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive Examination and Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019
|Name Of the subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Logical & Analytical reasoning||25||50|
|Time Duration: 1Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)|
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer in the preliminary examination. 1/4th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates provisionally considered as eligible will be called for a Preliminary Examination to be held on General Studies, Logical & Analytical reasoning and Arithmetic with full marks of 200 (100 marks in General studies having 50 questions, 50 marks in Logical & Analytical reasoning having 25 questions and 50 marks in Arithmetic having 25 questions), the duration of the examination being 90 minutes.
- The preliminary examination will either be an OMR based MCQ type written an examination or a Computer Based online test (CBT) depending on the number of applicants and other administrative factors.
- In the case of OMR based examination, the question paper will be set in two languages (English and Bengali) and in the case of a Computer Based Online Test (CBT), there will be a 15 (fifteen) day window preceding the date of examination for mock test/ practice.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the preliminary examination shall not be counted for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
Final Combined Competitive Examination
|Name Of the subject||Number Of Marks||Duration Of time (Hour)|
- The final Combined CompetitiveExamination will consist of three papers of the conventional type of questions, namely
- Paper-I: General Studies and Arithmetic for 100 marks (50 marks for General Studies and 25 marks for Logical & Analytical reasoning and 25 marks for Arithmetic) of 2(two) hours duration.
- Paper-II: English of 50 marks of 1 (one) hour duration.
- Paper-III: Bengali /Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali of 50 marks of 1 (one) hour duration
Direct Link to Download WB Police Sub Inspector Previous Papers PDF
- WB SI English Previous Papers (Model) – Download Here
- WB SI General Awareness Papers – Download Here
- WB Quantitative Aptitude Papers – Download Here
- WB SI Reasoning Ability Papers – Download Here
Benefits of Solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers
|Benefit 1||Going through WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will make you understand the changes this exam has undergone in the past. This will help you realize the challenges better.|
|Benefit 2||Solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will help you understand the exact nature of the exam.|
|Benefit 3||Attempting all the WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will help you track the time spent in solving the paper and your level of efficiency. This will be of a huge advantage in the actual exam.|
|Benefit 4||Lastly, they will let you know the nature of questions that can be expected in the WB Police SI Exam 2019-20.|
Disadvantages of not solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers
|Disadvantage 1||Not solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will prevent you from understanding the nature of the exam fully.|
|Disadvantage 2||Not solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will lessen your chances for featuring in the final merit list.|
|Disadvantage 3||Not solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will make the exam questions your first attempt at them.|
|Disadvantage 4||Not solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will not help you evaluate yourself fully.|
|Disadvantage 5||Not solving WB Police SI Previous Year Papers will not be good for your confidence level.|
Make a study plan and stick to it.
WB Police SI Exam Preparation Tips
- Solve previous year question paper of the exam this will help you to identify your weak verticals.
- Every day give a minimum of one hour to prepare for those weak verticals
- Study topic wise
- Start the new topic only when you have finished one topic.
- Make short notes while going through the topics which will help you in an easy revision.
- Professional knowledge section is important but does not mistake to take English, Quant, Reasoning lightly. Keep a track of these sections as well.
- Remember, there are sectional cut-offs so all the sections are equally important
- Learn time management
- Practice meditation to keep the stress away.
- If you are not able to complete any topic do not panic, focus on what you have prepared well.
- Keep up your confidence level