WB Health Recruitment 2020, Apply for 221 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies @ wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2020: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, are going to recruit 221 vacancies. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), MO, FTMO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel & Data Manager positions. This WB Health recruitment 2020 job notification has been published on their official website @ www.wbhealth.gov.in for an engagement of above said West Bengal Jobs under NHM & WBSAP&CS. Only offline application will be accepted & the last date for applying the application is 29th September 2020.
Details about WB Health Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Board of Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Designation||District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), MO, FTMO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel & Data Manager|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|WB Health Apply Date||07.09.2020|
|Closure Date for Submission of Application||29.09.2020|
WB announced new job notification on 07th September 2020. The engagement is purely on contract basis, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Selection may be on the base of Academic Qualification/ Written Test/ Interview. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application. Application should reach to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas. Applications are accepted only in the prescribed format available in the official website. Refer official website to get more details about upcoming WB Health vacancies & notices, exam date, syllabus, answer key, admit card, merit/ selection list, result etc.\
West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2020 in Detail:
|Under NHM/ WBSAP&CS Programme|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Staff Nurse Career:
Educational Qualification: WB Health Jobs
- Applicants having 10+2/ Any Degree/ MBBS/ GNM/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ Equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit: WB Health Exam
|Category||Maximum age limit|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), Lab Tech, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel, Data Manager||40 years.|
|MO, FTMO, GDMO||63 years|
|Staff Nurse||64 years|
|Lab Tech (WBSAP&CS Programme)||60 years|
Important Vacancy for This Month:
|66th BPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|RELIANCE JIO Recruitment||Click Here|
|DEE Assam Recruitment||Click Here|
|Bank of India Recruitment||Click Here|
|DRDO Recruitment||Click Here|
|AXIS Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
Selection Process for WB Health Recruitment
- Selection may be based on Academic Qualification/ Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates.
- Fee should be paid in favour of District Health & Family Welfare, Samiti.
- Application via offline is accepted.
- All applicants must forward their application via Registered/ Speed post to Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin-700-124
How to Apply for WB Health Department Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “www.north24parganas.gov.in
- Pick the “Recruitments” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Recruitment Notification of NHM & WBSAP&CS, North 24 Parganas, Dept. of H&FW, GoWB”
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||CLCIK HERE|