Summary: Important Dates.Uttarakhand Police women Constable Eligibility.Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Application Fees.Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Pay Scale.Uttarakhand Police women Constable Recruitment Selection Process.Uttarakhand Women Police Exam Syllabus, Pattern.How to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Women Constable.
In this article
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 1000 vacancies Women Constable Posts at uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
- Digest of Uttarakhand Police women Constable Recruitment:
- Uttarakhand Police women Constable Posts and vacancies:
- Important Dates:
- Uttarakhand Police women Constable Eligibility:
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Application Fees:
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Uttarakhand Police women Constable Selection Process:
- Uttarakhand Women Police Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
- How to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Women Constable:
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 1000 vacancies Women Constable Posts at uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Police Department, Government of Uttarakhand is going to drive recruitment process to take qualified and interested people for 1000 available posts of Women Constable (Mahila Constable).
Digest of Uttarakhand Police women Constable Recruitment:
- Name of the organization: Uttarakhand Police Department, Government of Uttarakhand
- Name of the Post: Women Constable (Mahila Constable)
- Total Post: 1000
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: 30th January 2016
- Deadline: 01st March 2016
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000 per month
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Educational Requirement: Intermediate
- Selection process: Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination and Interview
- Website: uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Police women Constable Posts and vacancies:
Name of The Post: Women Constable
Total Posts: 1000
|Name of District||Number of Post||Address|
|Almora||61 Post||Almora, Office of Police Officer|
|Bageshwar||26 Post||Bageshwar, Office of Police Officer|
|Chamoli||39 Post||Chamoli, Office of Police Officer|
|Champawat||26 Post||Champawat, Office of Police Officer|
|Dehradun||168 Post||Dehradun, Office of Police Officer|
|Haridwar||190 Post||Haridwar, Office of Police Officer|
|Nainital||94 Post||Nainital, Office of Police Officer|
|Pithoragarh||48 Post||Pithoragarh, Office of Police Officer|
|Pauri Garhwal||48 Post||Pauri Garhwal, Office of Police Officer|
|Rudraprayag||23 Post||Rudraprayag, Office of Police Officer|
|Tehri Garhwal||61 Post||Tehri Garhwal, Office of Police Officer|
|Udham Singh Nagar||163 Post||Udham Singh Nagar, Office of Police Officer|
|Uttarakashi||33 Post||Uttarakashi, Office of Police Officer|
- Online Application Commencement from: 01/02/2016.
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 01/03/2016.
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Uttarakhand Police women Constable Eligibility:
Uttarakhand Police women Constable Education Qulification:
Minimum educational requirement for Uttarakhand Police Women Constable Recruitment is Intermediate or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Uttarakhand Police women Constable Age limit:
- To apply for the Women Constable post the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates. OBC candidate age limit will be relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST applicants, for 5 years as per Government rules and regulations.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Application Fees:
The Exam Fee is Rs.60 for General/OBC Category and Rs.15 for SC/ST Category. The Fee will be accepted through Treasury Challan.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Pay Scale:
Pay Scale for selected candidate will be Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000 per month.
Uttarakhand Police women Constable Selection Process:
The selection procedure for the Uttarakhand Police women Constable posts is based on the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
Uttarakhand Women Police Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
- General Knowledge
- History of Uttarakhand
- Geography and Culture
|Name of Test||Distance or Time||Total Marks|
|Cricket Ball Throwing||16 mt||10 marks|
|20 mt||12 marks|
|24 mt||14 marks|
|28 mt||16 marks|
|32 mt||20 marks|
|Long Jump||08 ft||10 marks|
|09 ft||12 marks|
|10 ft||14 marks|
|11 ft||16 marks|
|12 ft||18 marks|
|13 ft||20 marks|
|Race||16 Second||10 marks|
|15 Second||12 marks|
|14 Second||14 marks|
|13 Second||16 marks|
|12 Second||18 marks|
|11 Second||20 marks|
|Shuttle Race||29 Second||10 marks|
|28 Second||14 marks|
|27 Second||18 marks|
|26 Second||20 marks|
|Skipping||55 Times in 1 minute||10 marks|
|60 Times in 1 minute||12 marks|
|65 Times in 1 minute||14 marks|
|70 Times in 1 minute||16 marks|
|75 Times in 1 minute||18 marks|
|80 Times in 1 minute||20 marks|
Physical Test Height Details :
- For General and OBC candidate : 152 cm
- For SC/ST/Hills Domicile candidates : 147 cm
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Women Constable:
- Go to official website at uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- Find out News section and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Women Constable in Uttarakhand Police 2016.
- Click on the link to go to Recruitment Page.
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Find Application Form at bottom of Notification/Advertisement and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application Form with necessary details.
- Attach the copies of required documents, certificates as asked.
- Paste your Photo as per instructions.
- Send the Application Form with enclosures to Address given in Official Notification/Advertisement.
Click here to see Official Notificiation