UPTET Tips – While preparing for exam, during the exam , general tips.
UPTET Preparation Tips to clear Cutoffs – 5 Last-Minute Tips to score high in Uttar Pradesh TET Exam
Every UPTET applicant has one question – how can I clear UPTET in the very first attempt? You might know everything about the paper and must have prepared long enough to clear TET but not everyone is able to clear it. So what are the things you should do to clear the exam, so that you do not have to appear ever again for this exam.
As per our experts, the best way to prepare for the UPTET exam and get high scores is very easy. You need to follow following easy steps-
UPTET Tips – While Preparing for Exam
- Prepare according to the syllabus and pattern: If you understand the pattern and digest the syllabus well, you will surely have a better understanding of the coursework. Moreover you will also get an understanding on what parameters the test organizing committee wants to rate you for.
- Make a Study plan and Time Table: Make sure to divide your time according to your needs. The sooner you make a study plan, the better your preparation and ultimately best performance.
- Take Breaks after regular intervals: After studying for 1 hour, make sure to take a break of 10 minutes to improve your performance and subject retention capabilities.
- Note Down the time taken in solving questions: While preparing analyze which questions take more time than the others. Practice these questions more. If you are unable to do so leave those kind of questions in the exam.
- Stay away from your electronic instruments: To improve concentration, stay away from your laptop, mobile, ipod and radios. This will improve your efficiency.
- Know the most energetic part of the day: Every individual is hardwired to be at the optimum level at a particular time in the day. For some it may be mornings, for some others evenings, yet for some others it may be in the lean hours of night.
- Give Mocks daily: Mock Tests help you identify your weak/strong areas along with enabling better time management. It will also help you evaluate the actual paper pattern and basics of navigation in the exam screen for better performance.
UPTET Tips: While appearing for exam
- Read and Listen every instruction carefully: Listen and follow the instructions carefully for no nonsense in the exam hall. Moreover, most of the times these instructions have a hidden gem which might help you perform better. (Like negative markings in the paper).
- Focus on Speed and Accuracy: The more your accuracy the less questions you need to solve. The less questions you need to solve, the faster you complete the entire paper. Simple!
- Read the question paper carefully: This will help you identify which topics are easier and set your preferences.
- Solve your strengths first: Solve those topics first which you might have come through in your preparation. This will build up the necessary confidence.
- Solve easier questions in first 30 minutes: Solve all the questions which are easier and take less time.
- Solve Psychology paper first: Solve first 15 questions, they are the easiest.
- Solve English second: English section is easier as compared to math and should be solved second.
- Solve Mathematics at the end: Make sure you have atleast 40% of your time remaining when you start math. This is because if you have less time you will get nervous and won’t be able to solve a single question correctly.
UP TET General Tips
- Do not get stressed out due to the fear of examination.
- Take sufficient amount of sleep (6-8 hours) daily.
- Do not talk to people a week before the exam. It might create uncalled tensions.
- Be positive and think positive.
- Reach the examination hall atleast 30 minutes before the reporting time. This will help mitigate unforeseen events like Tyre punctures, traffic, unfavorable weather conditions.
- Eat less, drink water more.
- Do not study just before the commencement of the examination
UP TET Preparation Books 2019
UPTET Exam Goalpost, Paper – 1 (Hindi) by
|UPTET Exam Goalpost Paper II Maths & Science, Solved Papers and Practice Tests, in Hindi, 2019||BUY NOW|
|UPTET Previous Year Solved Papers for I – V Teachers (Primary Level)||BUY NOW|
|UPTET: HINDI BOOK||BUY NOW|
|UPTET Shikshak ke Liye Paper-I||BUY NOW|
|UPTET Previous Year Solved Papers II for VI-VIII Teachers||BUY NOW|
Friends, this is it for UPTET Preparation Tips. If you have any queries please ask them in the comments section below.
UPTET Admit Card 2019: UPTET Important Dates
let’s look at the UPTET schedule/UPTET important dates:
|Availability of UPTET 2019 Admit Card||12th December 2019|
|Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Send Objections||30th December 2019|
|Issue of Final Answer Key||16th January 2019|
|UPTET Result 2019||21st January 2019|