Summary: UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 808 Vacancies at www.upsssc.gov.in.UPSSSC Post and Vacancies.UPSSSC Eligibility Criteria.UPSSSC Selection Process.UPSSSC Salary/Grade Pay.UPSSSC Application Fee.UPSSSC Important Dates.UPSSSC How to apply.
In this article
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 808 Vacancies at www.upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding to UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 and inviting online application for competitive examination on main portal site at www.upsssc.gov.in so all those aspirants who are desperately finding government jobs in up state are hereby informed that, registration has been started.
UPSSSC Post and Vacancies:
Total Vacancies: 808
- Stenographer Posts : 796
- Personal Assistant Posts : 12
UPSSSC Eligibility Criteria:
UPSSSC Educational Qualification:
The candidates must have passed 12th Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Must have Passed CCC exam from DOEACC
- Must have 80 wpm speed in Hindi Steno and 25 wpm speed in Typing.
UPSSSC Age Limit:
- As on 01 July 2016, the Age of the applicant must be minimum18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable for Reserved Category applicants according to Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
UPSSSC Selection Process:
The UPSSSC will appoint the eligible applicants based on their performance in
- Written Exa.
- Personal Interview.
UPSSSC Salary/Grade Pay:
- The salary offered is Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/2400/- (For Stenographer) and
- Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (for Personal Assistant).
UPSSSC Application Fee:
- General/OBC: Rs. 185.
- SC/ST: Rs. 95.
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 25.
UPSSSC Important Dates:
- Online Application starts from: 17th February 2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 07th March 2016
- Last date for fee payment: 09th March 2016
UPSSSC How to apply:
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement Number 05-Exam/2016.
- Click on View Advertisement link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before proceeding to Online Application.
- Get back to Notifications/Advertisements page and Select Apply button.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of all formalities.
- Save your Application ID/Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
- Click here to Read/Download Official Notification
- Click here to Apply Online for UPSSSC Stenographer & Personal Assistant Recruitment
- Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs