UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Check Now
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Candidates who are keen to Apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Recruitment are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the same. It will help them to know their changes and how much they need to work hard. Important Question is that what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the UP UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020. Here in this Article, we will provide you Information about Expected Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam based on the previous year trend.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Important Highlight
Check the important points of UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 exam in the table below.
|Recruitment||UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020: Selection Process
There will be single written exam for the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020. The exam will be multiple choice questions based. Candidates need to appear for the UPSSSC Lekhpal paper which consists of 100 question of 100 marks. There will be four sections in UPSSSC Lekhpal paper i.e.,
- Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)
- Maths (गणित)
- General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)
- Rural Development and Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)
UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2020
The UPSSSC Lekhpal is of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions. The UPSSSC Lekhpal will have 4 sections/ subjects. The written exam will be taken on OMR Sheet. There will be 25 questions in each sections which consists of 25 marks for each section. Candidates need to attempt the every section. There will be negative marking of 1/4 of the marks of the question.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Rural Development and Rural Society (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)||25||25|
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks for any wrong answer in the UPSSSC Lekhpal.
- The total time duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- There will be no Interview in UPSSSC Lekhpal.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2020
Here we present the UPSSSC Lekhpal syllabus for each subject as given in the official PDF. Check the subject wise UP Lekhpal syllabus below.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Hindi Syllabus
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
UPSSSC Lekhpal Mathematics Syllabus
- Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
UPSSSC Lekhpal General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Rural Development and Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows:
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development:
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development:
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
How To Prepare For UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020?
- Start learning about Village Development as this section will be of 25 marks, you will be able to sccore 25/25.
- Learn about the different types of schemes for village development. These will be frequently asked.
- We have listed above the major govt. schemes that are likely to be asked in the UPSSSC Lekhpal exam.
- Hindi will play a key role in the Lekhpal Exam. So Focus on All Topics of Hindi, whether Literature or Grammar.
- As the minimum educational qualification is Intermediate therefore, the no. of applications received will be higher. You can expect a High Cut Off.
- So, prepare well for this exam as the competition will be huge. At the same time, there is a positive side of 5200 plus vacancies.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus FAQs
Q 1. How many subjects/sections are there in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020?
Ans. There are four subjects or sections in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020 || Hindi | Maths | General Knowledge | Rural Development and Rural Society ||
Q2. Will the questions asked in UPSSSC Exam 2020 be Objective or Subjective?
Ans. All the questions that will be asked in the UPSSSC Exam will be Objective or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
Q3. Is there negative marking for an unattempted question?
Ans. No, if you do not attempt any question then no marks will be deducted.
Q 4. Is there negative marking in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in the UPSSSC Exam 2020.
Q5. Will there be an interview for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam?
Ans. No, from this year onwards there will be no interview for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020.
Q 6. What will be the total no. of questions in the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam?
Ans. There will be a total no. 100 questions in UPSSSC Lekhpal.
Q 7. What will be the total marks in UPSSSC Lekhpal.?
Ans. The UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam will be of 100 marks.