Summary: UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply 298 JE Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in.UPSSSC Junior Engineer Posts and Vacancies.UPSSSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria.UPSSSC Selection Procedure.UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern.UPSSSC Application Fee.UPSSSC Junior Engineer Pay scale.UPSSSC How to Apply.UPSSSC Important Dates.
In this article
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply 298 JE Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in
- Digest of UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Posts and Vacancies:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Selection Procedure:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Application Fees:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Pay scale:
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer How to Apply:
- UPSSSC Important Dates:
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply 298 JE Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an employment notification under advertisement no: 08/2016 to recruit eligible and qualified candidates for 298 available posts of Junior Engineer for Mechanical, Civil and other departments. Interested applicants must complete registration through online method by visiting the website of UPSSSC: www.upsssc.gov.in be for the last date which is 25th April for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2016.
Digest of UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Name of the post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Advertisement no: 08/2016
- Total post: 298
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh
- Departments: Civil, Mechanical and Electrical
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: From 30th March to 25th April
- Fee: 160/-RS for General and OBC , 70/-RS for SC/ST, no fee for PWD
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years
- Eligibility: Diploma in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical
- Salary: 9,400-34,800 with grade pay of 4,200
- Last day for fee payment: 21st April
- Selection process: Written and interview
- Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Posts and Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer / Avar Abhiyanta Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 298.
Department wise Vacancies:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Nmae of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Sinchai Vibhag / irrigation department UP||Avar Abhiyanta / Junior Engineer Mechanical||40|
|2.||Director and chief engineer Rural Engineering Department||JE civil||51|
|3.||Directorate Medical Education and Training UP||JE civil||3|
|4.||Chairman & Administrator Sharda sahayak samdesh area development and water manager resource Luck now||JE civil||30|
|5.||Director Local Bodies UP||JE Water||150|
|6.||Prabandh Nideshak Up Project Corporation Limited||JE civil||24|
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Education Qualification:
- Aspirants should have Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering etc. from a recognized Board or Institution.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Age Limits:
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 40 Years.
- Reserved category candidates like SC, ST, Pwd will receive upper age limit relaxation according to government norms
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) based on the performance in the Written Test.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern:
Preparation material like Syllabus Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers relate to UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2016 are now available at official page of the organization.
UPSSSC JE Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical number series
- Verbal and figure classification etc
UPSSSC JE Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Events National & International
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Geography
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology
- IT & Space etc
UPSSSC JE Syllabus for Civil
- Building Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Design of Structures
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering etc
UPSSSC JE Syllabus for Electrical
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Control Systems
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Analog & Digital Circuits etc
UPSSSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Structural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Application Fees:
- For general and OBC Category Candidates: Rs.160/.
- For SC/ST: Rs.70/-.
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Pay scale:
- Selected Candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.9,300/- -Rs.34,800/- – GP Rs.4,200/-.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates may apply online for the Junior Engineer Posts through UPSSSC website www.upsssc.gov.in on or before 25th April 2016.
Instructions for Applying UP Avar Abhiyanta Recruitment 2016
- Applicants Log on to Official Site www.upsssc.gov.in
- Check the Notification for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016.
- Click on -> Apply Online for JE Civil Posts.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all the required details.
- Take the hard copy of application form for future use.
UPSSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Filling Online Application Form: 30/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 25/04/2016.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 23/04/2016.
- Click here to See Official Noitification
- Click here for Apply Online
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs