Summary: UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 5274 Vacancies – Junior Assistant Posts.upsssc.gov.in.UPSSSC Post And Vacancies.UPSSSC Important Dates.UPSSSC Eligibility Criteria.UPSSSC Selection Process.UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern.UPSSSC Exam/Application Fee.How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
In this article
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 5274 Vacancies – Junior Assistant Posts.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 5274 Vacancies – Junior Assistant Posts.upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission(UPSSSC) has issued a selection notice by urging the interested and eligible applicants to apply for 5274 Junior Assistant.Applicants will have to complete their application process from the website: upsssc.gov.in for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 before 04th March 2016.
UPSSSC Post And Vacancies:
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Post: Junior Assistant
Total Posts: 5274
- General: 3242 Posts
- OBC: 927 Posts
- SC: 970 Posts
- ST: 135 Posts
UPSSSC Important Dates:
- Starting date to submit online application form : 10.02.2016
- Last date to to submit online application form : 04.03.2016
- Last date to submit the application fee: 02.03.2016
UPSSSC Eligibility Criteria:
UPSSSC Educational Qualification:
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate/12th Class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicant must having the Hindi and English Typing speed with 25 words per minute and also have the with DOEACC Certificate.
UPSSSC Age Limit:
- Aspirants age should be between the 18 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit also application for reserved category aspirants.
UPSSSC Selection Process:
- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will selected the eligible candidates through following procedure –
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
This examination will be called as Pre Examination or Part-1 Examination for which 40 marks are dedicated. The Pattern for the examination is given below.
The Exam will be executed basing 3 parts :
Part 1 : Hindi Model Questions (Hindi Parigyaan or Lekhan Yogyata)
Part 2 : General Intelligence Test-Reasoning (Samanya Buddhi Parikshan)
Part 3 : General Knowledge (Samanya Jaankari)
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Marks and Duration :
- Part : 1 contain 40 questions with 20 marks
- Part : 2 contain 20 questions with 10 marks
- Part : 3 contain 20 questions with 10 marks
- Total No. of questions asked will be 80 questions
- Total Marks is 40 marks
- Time Duration to complete the examination is 1 hour
UPSSSC Exam/Application Fee:
Applicants need to pay an application fee as per organization requested( Refer Notification ).
UPSSSC Pay Scale:
- The candidate appointed as a Junior Assistant will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000 per month.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Open the official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements tab and select it.
- Navigate to Advertisement No. 04- EXAM/2016 and click on View Advertisement link.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Notifications/Advertisements page and select Apply button for Jr Assistant.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable, the Fee can be paid through E-Challan or i-Collect.
- Upload your Photo and Signature as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.