UPSSSC Admit Card 2019 for Combined Lower Subordinate Services Released, UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 Released @upsssc.gov.in, Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Adhikari and other Posts Admit Card Here, UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 has been released. Check Details Here
UPSSSC Admit Card 2019 – Combined Lower Subordinate Services Call Letter Download
UPSSSC Admit Card 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the admit card for Lower Subordinate Services (General Selection) Competitive Examination 2018-19 for the post of Asst Consolidation Officer/ Asst Rectification Officer, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Asst Garden Inspector, Additional District Information Officer, Executive Officer and Revenue Officer. Candidates who have applied for the posts can download their UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card from UPSSSC website www.upsssc.gov.in.
Important Information for UPSSSC Exam
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Lower Subordinate Services|
|No. of Vacancy||672|
The admit card for UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2019 has been released on September 24, 2019. Concerned candidates can download their admit card from the UPSSSC official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in. The preliminary exam for the recruitment to UPSSC will be held on September 30, 2019, and October 1, 2019.
According to the official notification released by UPSSC, the exam will be held in double shit with the morning shift being held from 10 am to 12 pm and the evening shift will be held from 3 pm to 5 pm.
Steps to download UPSSSC Admit card 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official site of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the News and Alert section click on UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Admit Card 2019 link.
- Step 3: A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code and click on download admit card.
- Step 4: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Check the admit card and download the admit card.
- Step 6: Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Direct Link to Download UPSSC Call Letter 2019
UPSSSC Admit card 2019: other details
The examination will be conducted in 14 centres across the state. This recruitment drive will fill up 672 Revenue Officer and other posts in the state. Candidates can check for more details on the official site of UPSSSC.
Important Dates: UPSSSC Exam
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 30-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 19-02-2019
- Last Date for Error Corrections: 26-02-2019
- Dates for Preliminary Exam: 30-09-2019 & 01-10-2019