UPSC Recruitment 2020 job notification for 137 Medical Officer , Assistant Engineer & various other posts is out now @ https://www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 137 Various Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Medical Officer , Assistant Engineer & Various Other Posts through Online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 on official website https://www.upsc.gov.in. Application will start from 25 January 2020. Last date to apply for Union Public Service Commission is 13 February 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Key Details
|Name of Recruit Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Scientist, Anthropologist & Various Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||137|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date||25-January-2020|
|Application Form Closing Date||13-February-2020|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Posts and Vacancies
Total No. of Posts: 137
Name of the Posts:
|Name Of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|MedicalOfficer/Research Officer (Ayurveda)||37|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer (Unani)||07|
|Assistant Library and Information Officer||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Ammunition)||11|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Electronics)||39|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Weapons)||14|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||06|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)||02|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Neuro-Surgery)||04|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Plastic Surgery)||02|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Urology)||04|
|Specialist Grade III (Gastroenterology)||01|
|Specialist Grade III (Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery)||03|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants age vary between 30 to 45 years as on 12-02-2020.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
|Name Of Post||Education Qualification|
|MedicalOfficer/Research Officer (Ayurveda)||
|Medical Officer/Research Officer (Unani)||
|Assistant Library and Information Officer||
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Ammunition)||
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Electronics)||
recognized organization or undertaking.
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Weapons)||
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||
|Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry)||
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Neuro-Surgery)||
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Plastic Surgery)||
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Urology)||
|Specialist Grade III (Gastroenterology)||
|Specialist Grade III (Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery)||
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Selection Process
Applicants will be selected based on the
- Online computer based test
- Personal interview.-
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
- Rs.25/- for General & OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, Women & PWD category candidates.
- The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 25-01-2020 to 13-02-2020.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Examination Centres||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Lucknow, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Dehradun, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online/Login Here||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|