UPSC NDA Previous Year Papers: UPSC NDA & NA Previous Year Papers PDF file can be downloaded for free here. Practicing Previous Year Papers can help you in many ways in the preparation of UPSC NDA II 2020 Exam which will be conducted for total 413 vacancies.
UPSC NDA Previous Year Papers – NDA Old Paper with Solution PDF Download
UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers – National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination (NA) exam is one of those prestigious exams that witness 4 to 6 lakh registrations each year. Out of those a mere 6000-7000 clear for the SSB interview rounds. The data here in front of you is the proof of the level of the examination and the strict selection criteria. Thus, now you know it is important to prepare well for UPSC NDA exam if you really want to join NDA or NA after 10+2. Therefore, here are UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Papers with Answers so that you know the level and type of questions asked in the exam.
Highlights of UPSC NDA Previous Year Papers 2020
|Stages of the exam
||1. Written Exam2. SSB Interview
|Mode of Exam
|Duration of the exam
||2 ½ hours (each paper) 5 hours (total duration of written exam)
||10 am to 12.30 pm – Mathematics paper 2 pm to 4.30 pm – GAT
|Number of papers
||Paper 1: MathematicsPaper 2: General Ability Test
|Number of questions
||Mathematics Paper – 120 questionsGAT – 150 questions
|Type of questions
||Objective type 4 options each with only 1 correct option
|Language of question paper
||English and Hindi
||Mathematics and GAT – 1/3
||Mathematics section – 300GAT – 600 (English – 200 marks and General Knowledge part carries 400 marks)
NDA Scheme of Exam
||Duration/ Maximum Marks
||2½ Hours/ 300 Marks
|General Ability Test
||2½ Hours/ 600 Marks
NDA SSB Test/Interview
|SSB Test/Interview :
UPSC NDA Previous Year Papers with Answers
Download UPSC NDA Previous Year Papers with Solutions PDF in Hindi and English for NDA 2020 exam preparation. Proper practice of the NDA question papers is a must for efficient preparation of the NDA exam. NDA previous year’s question papers will help students access the question level as well as identify the topics that are frequently asked in the examination.
Download free PDFs of NDA Mathematics and General Ability Test previous year papers as well as their solutions in Hindi and English.
UPSC NDA Previous Year Papers with Solutions (Download PDF)
In the table below, we have shared the NDA question papers 2019/2018/2017/2016 of Mathematics and General Ability Test along with the solutions. The NDA question papers of the remaining years (both NDA-I & NDA-II) will be updated in this post shortly.
1. NDA I 2019 Question Papers with Solutions:
2. NDA II 2018 Question Papers with Solutions:
3. NDA I 2018 Question Papers with Answers:
4. NDA II 2017 Question Papers with Solutions:
5. NDA II 2016 Question Papers with Solutions:
7. NDA I 2016 Question Papers with Solutions:
- NDA 2015 Papers
- NDA 2014 Papers
- NDA 2013 Papers
- NDA 2012 Papers
- NDA 2011 Papers
- NDA 2010 Papers
- NDA 2009 Papers
Importance of NDA Previous Year Papers
- NDA’s sample papers are beneficial in preparing for the entrance test
- Applicants must resolve the question paper according to the prescribed examination pattern in order to use NDA sample papers efficiently. It will help to understand the pattern of the paper.
- Candidates must attempt to solve NDA sample papers within the allocated time limit of two hours and thirty minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes) each during the practice. This will help aspirants to improve their ability to manage their time.
- Once sample papers have been completed, aspirants can match their answers to the solutions provided in the practical papers below to calculate their likely scores. Applicants can analyze their preparation level once the score is calculated and work on the weaker sections.