Summary: UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016. Apply Online for 110 Vacancies.www.upsconline.nic.in.Indian Forest Service Exam Vacancy. Details.Application Fee.Selection Process.Indian Forest Service Exam Eligibility Criteria.Selection Process.Exam Pattern and Syllabus.Indian Forest Service Exam How to Apply.Important Dates.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Apply Online for 110 Vacancies @ www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission has invited applications from for the Indian Forest Services Exam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27th April to 27th May 2016. There are approx 110 vacancies.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Vacancy Details:
There are approx 110 vacancies available in Indian Forest Services.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Educational Qualifications:
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Age Limits:
- The candidate’s age limits as on 01-08-0216 21 years to 32 years.
- The candidate must have born in between 02-August-1984 and 01-August-1995.
- Up to maximum of 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates and up to 3 years of age relaxation is given to OBC Candidates.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Application Fee:
- Candidates are responsible to deposit Rs.100 via Offline OR Online Mode.
- For ST, SC, PH and Female category no fees determined by authority.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Selection Process:
Selection for this UPSC IFS Recruitment will be held based on
- Civil Services Prelims Examination (Objective Type).
- Indian Forest Service Mains Examination.
- Personality Test, Medical Test and Physical Test.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 20016 Pattern and Syllabus:
Preliminary Examination consists of Two Parts.
- Part 1 consists of 200 marks
- Part 2 consists of 200 marks.
- Each paper having duration of two hours.
Paper 1 Civil Services Prelims Examination Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography‐ Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance‐ Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development‐ Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social
- Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio‐diversity and Climate Change ‐ that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper 2 Civil Services Prelims Examination Syllabus:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation.
- (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. ‐ Class X level).
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-05-2016. through the official website of UPSC @ www.upsconline.nic.in
Before applying online,read the official notification carefully. And then proceed for applying online. You must have a valid mobile number and email id.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Important Dates:
- Online application starts: 27-04-2016.
- Online application closed on: 27-05-2016.
- Civil Services Prelims Examination Date is: 07-08-2016.