UPSC IES Recruitment 2020 – UPSC ESE Dates, Application, Eligibility
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Economic Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020: Description
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Indian Economic Service (IES)|
|No. of Vacancies||15 vacancy|
|Last date to Apply||01st September 2020 till 18.00 Hours|
|UPSC CDS Recruitment Official site||www.upsc.gov.in|
Important Dates for UPSC IES Exam 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2020 till 18.00 Hours
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 08 to 14-09-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 31-08-2020 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 01-09-2020 till 18.00 Hours
- Date for Examination: 16-10-2020
- Declaration of Result: December 2020
Vacancy Detail for UPSC IES Recruitment 2020
|Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2020||15|
UPSC IES Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics).
Application Fee for UPSC IES Exam
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
How to Apply UPSC IES Recruitment 2020
UPSC CDS Recruitment: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01-09-2020 till 18.00 Hours.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Important Link: UPSC IES Exam 2020
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
UPSC IES Selection Process
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:—
- Part I-Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects as shown below.
- Part II-Viva voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
UPSC IES Exam Pattern
PART-I: The subjects of the written examination under Part-I, the maximum marks allotted to each subject/paper and the time allowed shall be as follows : Indian Economic Service.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|1. General English||100||3 hrs.|
|2. General Studies||100||3 hrs.|
|3. General Economics-I||200||3 hrs.|
|4. General Economics-II||200||3 hrs.|
|5. General Economics-III||200||3 hrs.|
|6. Indian Economics||200||3 hrs.|
Note 1 : The papers on General English and General Studies, common to both Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service will be of subjective type.
Note-2:The details of standard and syllabi for the examination are given in Section-II below.
2. The question papers in all subjects will be of Conventional (essay) type.
3. ALL QUESTION PAPERS MUST BE ANSWERED IN ENGLISH; QUESTION PAPERS WILL BE SET IN ENGLISH ONLY.
UPSC IES Recruitment: IES Examination Centers
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020: The Allotment of centers will be done on the basis of “first-apply-first-allot” and once the seat-allotment is completed in a particular center then the seat allotment will be frozen. The examination is looked forward to take place at following centers:
- PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)