UPSC Exam Date 2020 New Released @upsc.gov.in: Get postponed exam dates and schedules of various exams conducted by UPSC due to COVID-19 Lockdown like Civil Services (IAS & IFS), IES, CDS, NDA, CAPF, & EPFO Exams. This UPSC Exam Calendar will provide the candidates with a tentative exam schedule which will further help them in creating a study plan and preparation strategy. Let’s have a look at the UPSC 2020 Exam Calendar in detail here.
UPSC Exam Date Sheet Out – Check Postponed Exam Dates of Civil Services- IAS, IFS, IES, NDA, CAPF, CDS, EPFO
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the new UPSC exam calendar on 5th June 2020. The commission has announced the revised exam dates for NDA, IAS, IES, CAPF. The new exam calendar has been released since many exams conducted by the commission were deferred due to COVID-19 pandemic. UPSC exam calendar is made available on the official website in PDF form. The exam calendar contains the dates pertaining to the release of notification, application form and exam. UPSC calendar will help candidates to keep a track of events taking place this year. Read below for more details on UPSC exam calendar 2020.
Revised UPSC Calendar 2020: Download PDF Here
Applicants should start their UPSC 2020 preparation as soon as possible. Check the linked article for free study material and preparation strategy.
For candidates’ reference, the UPSC Calendar 2020 can be viewed at the linked article.
Every year, the UPSC conducts several prestigious government exams including the IAS Exam. The IAS Exam (Civil Services Examination) is the common entry point for about 20 Group A and Group B services such as the Indian Administrative Service, IPS, IRS, IFS, etc.
The UPSC Calendar (Programme of Examinations/Recruitment Test), 2020 lists:
- Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020
- Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2020
- CDS Examination
- CISF AC(EXE) LDCE – 2020
- NDA & NA Examination (I), 2020
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2020
- IES/ISS Examination, 2020
- Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020
- Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2020
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020
- Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2020
- NDA & NA Examination (II), 2020
- Civil Services (Main), Examination, 2020
- CDS Examination (II), 2020
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2020
- SO/Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE)
The revised UPSC Exam schedule for different exams are given in the table below:
UPSC Exam Date 2020
The UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 will be conducted on the following dates:
- Stage 1: UPSC Prelims – October 4, 2020
- Stage 2: UPSC Mains – January 8, 2021 (5 days)
- Stage 3: Interview – Yet to be Announced
In comparison, the UPSC exam dates for Civil Service Examination 2019 are:
- Stage 1: UPSC Prelims – June 2, 2019
- Stage 2: UPSC Mains – September 20, 2019 (5 days)
- Stage 3: Interview – To be resumed from July 20, 2020