Summary: UPSC CMS Recruitment 1009 Vacancies -Medical Officer.upsconline.nic.in.UPSC CMS Posts and Vacancies.UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria.UPSC CMS Selection Process.UPSC CMS Pay Scale.UPSC CMS Application Fee.UPSC CMS How to Apply.UPSC CMS Important Dates.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 1009 Vacancies -Medical Officer.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
UPSC CMS Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 1009
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam, 2016
Name of the Posts:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
|2.||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance
Factories Health Services
|3.||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250 Posts|
|4.||General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East,
North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation
|5.||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria:
UPSC CMS Age Limit:
- Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 32 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
UPSC CMS Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
UPSC CMS Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on the
- Online computer based test
- Personal interview.
Click here for UPSC CMS Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details
UPSC CMS Pay Scale:
- Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
UPSC CMS Application Fee:
- Rs.200/- for General & OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, Women & PWD category candidates.
- The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form.
UPSC CMS How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Examination Centres||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Lucknow, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Dehradun, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam|
UPSC CMS Important Dates:
- Starting date of online Registrations: 5th March 2016
- Closing date of online Registrations: 1st April 2016
- Last date for Payment of Fee in online mode: 1st April 2016
- Last date for Payment of Fee by cash: 31st March 2016
- Date of Competitive Examination: 12th-june-2016
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results: September/ October, 2016