UPSC Civil Services conduct prelims exam to recruit candidate for 796 All India Services and Central Civil Services posts for various department of Government of India.
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – Apply for 796 Various Posts
Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of 796 All India Services & Central Civil Services. Candidates cleared with any graduate from a recognized university/Institution within the age limit of 21 to 32 years are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible applicants can apply from 12 February 2020 to 03 March 2020.
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – Key Details
|Name of Recruit Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Post Name||All India Services & Central Civil Services|
|Total Number of Vacancies||796|
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for online application||12-02-2020|
|Closing date for online application||03-03-2020|
|Online Application Withdrawn||12-03-2020 to 18-03-2020|
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must hold a Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2020, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
- The Age relaxable for SC, ST’S candidates 5 years
- Age relax able for OBC candidates 3 years
- Age relax able for 3 years in case of defence services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or disturbed area.
- 5 years Age relax able for Ex-service men including commissioned officers and ECOs/ SSCOs who have completed an initial period of a assignment of 5 years military service. (As on 01 August, 2008)
- 5 years age relaxable in the case of ECOs/ SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years of military service.(As on 01 August, 2008).
- Ten years age relaxation for blindness and low vision, deaf and hard of hearing, locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy, autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness and deaf-blindness candidates.
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – Application Fees
- General/OBC: ₹100/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWD: Nil
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – How to Apply
Step 1 : Visit the official website @ https://upsc.gov.in/
Step 2 : Download Recruitment Advertisement & check details.
Step 3 : Open online application form link.
Step 4 : Enter the mandatory details in the application form.
Step 5 : Submitting the application form
Step 6 : Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Part 1 | Part 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|