UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result out. Check here
In this article
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result Out: Check Here
Civil Services Preliminary Examination was held on August 7, 2016. The exam was objective in nature and was a qualifying round only.
IAS Prelims Result 2016 Analysis
Union Public Service Commission has declared the IAS Prelims Exam 2016 Result at its official website upsc.gov.in.
It was expected that UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2016 Result will be declared in this week. The exam was conducted by UPSC on August 7.
The candidates who will qualify the Civil services Prelims exam will appear for the Mains exam on December 3.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2016
- The weightage of Environment questions continues to be on the rise.
- The weightage of Art & Culture questions continues to be on the decline.
- The weightage of Technology has increased this year. This comes as a surprise.
- The weightage of schemes has drastically increased.
- The weightage of national and global organisations has increased.
- The weightage of Economy has increased.
Overview of the UPSC IAS Exam Result 2016
- Name of the Conducting Body: Union Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Civil Servant
- Date of the Exam: 7th August
- Exam Type: UPSC IAS Civil Service Prelims Exam
- Maximum Marks: 400
- Duration of the Exam: 4 hours
- Category: UPSC IAS Result 2016
- Result date: 26th September 2016 (Tentative)
- Further process: Main Exam followed by an Interview
- Website: upsc.gov.in
How to Check the UPSC IAS Result?
Candidates can follow the given link and process to check the result of the IAS Prelims 2016 directly.