UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Notification Out: Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pattern of Examination, Pay Scale and Important Dates.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Notification Out
UPSC Civil Services Examination Notification is out.
ENROLL FOR CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMS TESTS AND PREPARATION PACKAGES DESIGNED BY PREVIOUS YEAR CIVIL SERVICES TOPPERS
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Important Dates.
|Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges||From 27 April 2016 To 27 May 2016|
|Phase I (Preliminary) Examination||07-08-2016|
|Phase II (Main) Examination||03-12-2016|
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 How to Apply.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Age Eligibility
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2016.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016: Educational Qualifications
- The candidate must hold a graduation degree of any of Universities.
- Candidates who are in their final Year are also eligible.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Selection Procedure
The examination will be conducted in two successive stages.
- Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
- Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
All question papers (in both phases except the test of English, will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.)
Applicants qualifying in the Mains Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 Pay Scale and In-Hand Salary.
- Junior Scale: Pay Band: Rs 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs 5400.
- Senior Time Scale : Pay Band: Rs 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs 6600.
- Junior Administrative Grade: Pay Band: Rs 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs 7600.
- Selection Grade: Pay Band: Rs 37400-67000 plus Grade Pay Rs 8700.
- Super Time Scale : Pay Band: Rs 37400-67000 plus Grade Pay Rs 10000.
- Above Super Time Scale
- Rs 37400-67000. Plus Grade Pay of Rs 12000.
- The Apex Pay Scale of Rs 80000 (fixed). No Grade Pay.
- Cabinet Secretary Grade of Rs 90000 (fixed). No Grade Pay.