UPSC CDS Result 2019: UPSC CDS Final Result 2019 has declared on 25th November 2019 at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CDS Result 2019- DECLARED, Check CDS I Final Result Here
UPSC CDS Result 2019: UPSC CDS Final Result 2019 has declared on 25th November 2019. You can check your result by given link in this post. Candidates who appeared in the CDS I examination which has been conducted by UPSC. The wait for those candidates has finally come to an end. The UPSC COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I) Result 2019 is now available on the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates can check result by visiting the official website. You can also download your UPSC CDS 1 Result 2019 from the below mentioned link.
|Click Here – Check CDS 1 2019 Final Result <—– Released|
Union Public Service Commission, the largest recruitment agency of Government of India successfully conducted the CDS 2 examination. There are a huge number of candidates appeared for the same. After the examination, appeared candidates keep searching for their result and are curious too. Now, their waiting time has finally come to an end. We are reducing your curiosity by informing you that the CDS II Results has declared on the official website.
UPSC CDS Result: Important Highlight
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||UPSC|
|Information About||UPSC CDS Result|
|Exam Name||COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I)|
|UPSC CDS Final Result Date||25th November 2019|
|Mode of Result||Online Mode|
|UPSC CDS Result Status||Available Now|
|UPSC CDS Result||DOWNLOAD HERE|
UPSC CDS Result 2019: How to Check UPSC CDS Result
|Candidates who appeared in CDS I examination can check their results from here. Here we are giving you some steps and link which you can follow to easily access to your results and to reach to your results. Follow our steps and link to check your results in very little time.
How to check UPSC CDS Result 2019?
UPSC CDS Result: Important Links
|UPSC CDS Result Result||More Details|
|UPSC CDS Final Result||AVAILABLE NOW|
|UPSC CDS Result Official Website||www.ofb.gov.in|
UPSC CDS Result: Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 25-11-2018 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 26-11-2018 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 03 to 10-12-2018 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 03-02-2019
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2019
UPSC Details: – Union Public Service Commission UPSC is the statutory body of Government of India which is all responsible to conducts the examination and interviews to select the deserving and suitable candidates for the various vacant posts in the several departments of Government Services in India. UPSC is dedicated to giving a deserving candidate to the departments. Each year it conducts many exams and recruits the suitable candidates. UPSC releases the notification its website and allows applications through both Offline and Online mode. UPSC is located at the capital of India, New Delhi
UPSC CDS Cut-off
The merit list for all the qualified candidates is prepared on the basis of the cut-off minimum marks decided by the UPSC. The candidate must score marks equal to or more than the marks specified in the cut-off list. The cut-off list is prepared separately for every course. You must not only clear the overall cut-off but also the individual cut-off of the each section to be declared qualified. Below is the cut-off of 2018 that candidates can refer and get an idea of the level of exam and cut-off criteria.
The selection procedure of recruitment through CDS is divided into 2 parts i.e. written exam and personal interview. The candidates who qualify the written exam are called for the personal interview. Personal interview is conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB). Below is the process of sleection of personnel through CDS exam.
- Written exam: Firstly, the candidates have to appear in the written exam for 3 subjects which are english, GK and Maths. The duration for each section will be of 2 hours. The candidates who qualify this exam will be called for the personal interview. To qualify the exam, the candidates must clear the minimum marks criteria decided by the commission.
- Document Verification: The candidates who will appear for the personal interview can only proceed further if they have all the documents required for verofocation with them. The candidates who do not produce all the docuements will not be allowed for the personal interview.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who qualify the written exam appear for the personal interview conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB). The personal interview will consist of a Personality test and Intelligence test.
- Medical Test: The candidate recommended by the SSB will be allotted for a medical check-up. The candidates will be checked for his medical fitness in context with vision, hearing ability and presence of any other ailment. The candidate who clears this test will be considered for recruitment after due training.
Personal Interview By SSB
The personal interview is conducted by the Service Selection Board for all the candidates who qualify the written exam. The candidates must come prepared with the documents for verification. Any candidate who lacks documents required for verification and will not be allowed for the personal interview.
The personal interview will consist of intelligence test and personality test. This will be divided into stage I and II. In stage 1, candidates will be given Officer Intellegence Rating (OIR) on the basis Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT). In stage-2, there is Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted in over 4 days.
Documents to be carried by the candidate:
- Call letter
- 10th class marks sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- gradation mark sheet
- graduation degree certificate
- other documents as specified by the board
The medical test will be taken by the Board of Medical Officers who have completed the basic millitary training. The tests will be held in the basic military hospital assigned by the Service Selection Board. The tests that will be conducted are:
- Complete Haemogram
- Urine RE/ME
- X Ray chest PA view
- USG abdomen & pelvis
Below is the list of common reasons for rejection in this test.
- Sinus, fistulae and hernia, cyst, hyper/hypo pigmented patches, swelling, naevus, vascular malformations scars anywhere on the body.
- Head and neck: Muscolo-skeletal deformities which can interfere in using safety gear, cervical rib.
- Chest. Musculoskeletal deformities viz pectus excavatum, pigeon chest, rickety rosary, pleural effusion, parenchymal lesions of lungs, active or residual lesions of tuberculosis.
- Abdomen and reproductive system: Hernia, organomegaly, vascular deformities. Renal deformities, gall stones, renal tones etc. Deformities of reproductive system.
- Upper limbs, lower limbs and spine: Hyper flexible or restricted movements of joints, Cubitus valgus, Cubitus varus, genu recurvatum, deformities of hands and feet, kyphosis, scoliosis, congenital deformities, like spina bifida etc.
- Skin: Vitiligo, scars, vascular malformations chronic skin diseases.
Any candidate who appeared in this exam earlier but were removed on any disciplinary grounds, will not be permitted admission to the training process again.
Marriage during training: A candidate who has appeared in the CDS exam and his training is still on-going, cannot marry until his training is completed. Any candidate who marries before the completion of training i.. in medical test or in personality test will be disqualified from the process of selection.
Restriction of Working: The candidates who qualified for the exam and has started his training cannot work for someone else or some other organisation.
The pay-scale for every post varies under the recruitment process through CDS. Below is the basic pay scale of the candidates to which various additional allowances are applicable.
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 177500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,300|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lt. Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12, 400|
|Colonel (TS)||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major general||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|LT General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|LT General HAG + Scale||Level 16||2,05,200 – 2,24,100|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000 (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000 (fixed)|
UPSC CDS 1 Cutoff Marks for Last Two Years
|Year||Academy||Written Exam Result||Final Exam Result|
|Aggregate marks of last qualified candidate*||Marks of last recommended candidate#|
|2014||IMA||99 marks (33%)||224|
|INA||93 marks (31%)||224|
|IFA||129 marks (43%)||257|
|OTA (Men)||86 marks (43%)||268|
|OTA (Women)||86 marks (43%)||170|
|2013||IMA||111 marks (37%)||231|
|INA||111 marks (37%)||231|
|IFA||135 marks (45%)||266|
|OTA (Men)||76 marks (38%)||158|
|OTA (Women)||76 marks (38%)||160|
*2014 and 2015 – Subject to Minimum of 20% (20 marks) in each paper.
UPSC CDS Result 2019 Exam Cutoff Marks
|Course||Written Result||Final Result|
|Minimum qualifying marks in each subject||Minimum aggregate marks of last qualified candidate||Marks of last recommended candidate|
|IMA||20 marks (which is 20%)||105 marks (which is 35%)||227|
|INA||20 marks (which is 20%)||99 marks (which is 33%)||227|
|AFA||20 marks (which is 20%)||138 marks (which is 46%)||269|
|OTA Men||20 marks (which is 20%)||84 marks (which is 42%)||166|
|OTA Women||20 marks (which is 20%)||84 marks (which is 42%)||170|
After Declaration of UPSC CDS Result:
|Candidates can know through the list whether they have been shortlisted for further rounds of selection. Their candidature is provisional. Instructions for candidates who have qualified as per the UPSC CDS (1) 2019 Result of Written Exam are given below.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Result 2019:
The candidates can check their CDS I 2019 Results from the official website or can check from the above link. Here we are providing the complete details to check UPSC CDS 1 Result 2019. If you care then keep visiting us for latest updates. Still, if you have any doubt regarding the UPSC CDS Final Result 2019, you can ask us in the comment box. We will feel happy to assist you.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
Details printed in UPSC CDS Result:
|The scorecard for UPSC CDS Result comprises of the subsequent things –