Summary: UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 270 Vacancies – Assistant Commandant Posts.upsconline.nic.in.UPSC CAPF (AC) Posts and Vacancies.UPSC CAPF Eligibility criteria.UPSC CAPF Selection procedure.UPSC CAPF Application Fee.UPSC CAPF How to Apply.UPSC CAPF Important Dates.UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus Details.UPSC CAPF (AC) Eligibility and Selection Procedure Details.
In this article
UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam 270 Vacancies – Assistant Commandant Posts.upsconline.nic.in
The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will be conducting the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the forces comprising of Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 26. Its registrations have already been started and the last date to submit the application form is April 8-2016.
UPSC CAPF (AC) Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 270
Name of the Exam: Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2016
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No.of Posts|
|1.||Border Security Force (BSF)||28 Posts|
|2.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||97 Posts|
|3.||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||87 Posts|
|5.||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||58 Posts|
UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria:
UPSC CAPF Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or an equivalent qualification.
Click here For : UPSC CAPF (AC) Eligibility and Selection Procedure Details
UPSC CAPF Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be between 20-25 years as on 01-08-2016 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-1996.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPSC CAPF Pay Scale:
- An Assistant Commandant gets the pay scale of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100. The Government of India has fixed salary grades for its employees at various posts. The pay scales however, keep on changing with new pay commission.
- In addition to the salary, Assistant Commandant receives various types of allowances such as Dearness Allowance, City compensatory Allowance, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical and Subsidized Housing.
- Total salary of an assistant commandant is around 70000/-thousand rupees per month,
UPSC CAPF Selection Procedure:
The Candidates would be selected on the basis of
- Written Exam.
- Physical and Medical standards tests.
- Physical Efficiency test (PET).
- Interview/ Personality test.
Click here For: UPSC CAPF (AC) Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus Details
UPSC CAPF Application Fee:
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
UPSC CAPF How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part-I/ Part-II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Examination Centres||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam|
UPSC CAPF Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||12-03-2016|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-03-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode||07-04-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-04-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking||08-04-2016|
|Date of Competitive Examination||26-06-2016|