Summary: UPSC Advt No 9/2016 51 Vacancies- Specialist, Asst Registrar & Other Posts.upsconline.nic.in.UPSC Posts and Vacancies.UPSC Eligibility Criteria.UPSC Pay Scale.UPSC Selection Process.UPSC Application Fee.UPSC How to Apply.UPSC Important Dates.
In this article
UPSC Advt No 9/2016 51 Vacancies- Specialist, Asst Registrar & Other Posts.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 51 Veterinary Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Anthropologist, Technical Officer & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-06-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
UPSC Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 51
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Junior Technical Officer
Specialist Grade III
Junior Scientific Officer
Chief Mineral Economist
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
UPSC Age Limit:
- For Post 1: Maximum Age: 38 years.
- For Posts 2,6,7,9: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Post 3: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For Posts 4,5,8: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- For Post 10: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
UPSC Educational Qualification:
- For Posts 1,2: Applicants should pass Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- For Post 3: Candidates must complete Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology.
- For Posts 4,5,8,10: Aspirants should complete Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from recognized university.
- For Post 6,7: Candidates must pass M.B.B.S Degree Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For Post 9: Applicants must possess a recognized Medical Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India.
UPSC Pay Scale:
- For Posts 1,3: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
- For Posts 2,6,7,9: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 6,600/- per month.
- For Posts 4,5,8: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- per month.
- For Post 10: Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 8,900/- per month.
UPSC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Recruitment Test. or
UPSC Application Fee:
- For Unreserved Candidates/OBC Male Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidates: No Fee.
UPSC How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 02-06-2016 by 23:59 hrs & send print out of online application wit h relevant documents and fee to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on or before 03-06-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link “UPSC Online Recruitment
3. Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit button.
6. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02/06/2016.
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 03/06/2016.