Summary: UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 3316 Vacancies-uppsc.up.nic.in.UPPSC Medical Officer Posts and Vacancies.Eligibility Criteria.UPPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale.Selection Process.Application Fee.UPPSC Medical Officer How to Apply.Important Dates.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 3316 Vacancies-uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 11th May 2016 with Advt No 1/2016-17. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 3316 vacancies of Allopathic Medical Officer, Economic and Statistical Officer, Reader, Lecturer Posts in various departments of UP.
UPPSC Medical Officer Posts and Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (UNANI) Department||Principal, (Government Unani Medical Colleges of U.P.)||01 Post|
|Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ||01 Post|
|Lecturer Moalijat||01 Post|
|2.||U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (AYURVEDIC) Department||Reader Kaumarya Bhritya||01 Post|
|Professor Shalya Tantra||01 Post|
|Lecturar (Rachana Shaarir)||01 Post|
|Lecturar (Kriya Shaarir)||01 Post|
|Lecturar (Ras Shatra evam Bhaishajya Kalpana)||01 Post|
|3.||U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy) Department||Reader Physiology & Biochemistry||01 Post|
|Reader Obstetrics & Gynecology||01 Post|
|4.||Economic & Statistical Prabhag, Rajya Niyojan Sansthan, U.P.||Economic and Statistical Officer||19 Posts|
|5.||Medical & Health Services, U.P.||Filaria Control Officer||01 Post|
|6.||Provincial Medical & Health Service Cadre||Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1||3286 Posts|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 3316 Vacancies
UPPSC Medical Officer Age Limit:
Candidates who wish to apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.07.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Refer the Official Notification for more details regarding the age limit.
UPPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualification:
- For Post 6: Applicants must complete M.B.B.S Degree from University recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For Post 4: Candidates must pass Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from recognised University.
- For Post 5: Aspirants must possess a Degree in MSc. (Zoology) from a University established by law.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates should complete Five years Degree in Unani/Ayurvedic/homeopathy from a University established by Law.
UPPSC Medical Officer Pay Scale:
- Lecturer – Rs 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
- Reader Kaumarya Bhritya -Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-.
- Professor Shalya Tantra – Rs 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-.
- Economic and Statistical Officer -Rs 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay – 5400/-
- Reader Obstetrics and Gynecology â?? Rs 10 000 -3 25-15 200 /-
- Reader Physiology and Biochemistry â?? Rs 10,000-325-15,200/-
- Principal, (Government Unani Medical Colleges of U.P.) Rs.37400-67000/- Grade Pay Rs 8700/-
- Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ – Rs 8000-275-13500/- Rs 8000-275-13500/-
- Lecturer Moalijat â?? Rs 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Filaria Control Officer â?? Rs 6,500-10,500/-
- Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1 – Rs 15600-39100/-, Grade pay 5400/-
UPPSC Medical Officer Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Screening Test. or
UPPSC Medical Officer Application Fee:
Applicants who wish to apply for UPPSC MO Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Exam Fee and Processing Fee through E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. Category wise fee details is available below.
- Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class Candidates: Rs 105/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 65/-.
- For Handicapped: Rs 25/-.
UPPSC Medical Officer How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents in the office of the Commission on or before the last date through registered/speed Post or Personally.
UPPSC Medical Officer Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 11/05/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 10/06/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06/06/2016.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 02/07/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).