UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for 212 Jr Engineer (Trainee) Posts at www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 212 Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication vacancies. Those candidates are interested to the following vacancy and completed the all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Highlight – UPPCL Recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of Vacancy||Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancy||212 Posts|
|Last date for Submission of UPPCL Recruitment Online Form||28th December 2020|
|UPPCL CBT Exam Date||1st Week of February 2021|
|Jobs Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL Vacancy Details – UPPCL Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancy|
|1. Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||191 Posts|
|2. Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication||21 Posts|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication||Total Posts|
Important Dates – UPPCL Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28-12-2020
- Date for Payment of Fee (Offline): 04-12-2020 to 30-12-2020
- Tentative Date for Exam: First Week of February, 2021
Age Limit – UPPCL Recruitment
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- As applicable under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- SC/ST/OBC/ExS/Dependents of Freedom Fighters (of U.P. Domicile) – 5 years
- Physically Handicapped Candidates (Disability Type: OA/OL/PB/PD) – 15 years
- If you are availing age relaxation, your maximum age should not exceed 55 years.
The Contender who wants to apply for the UPPCL JE Recruitment Notification 2020 shall contain Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering by BTE, UP/AICTE, or from any recognized university.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electronics/ Telecommunication): Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering by BTE, UP/AICTE, or from any recognized university.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern for UPPCL Recruitment
The Selection Procedure will be conducted in two stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
The exam pattern for the CBT will be as described below
|Sr. No.||Section||Approximate % of Questions|
|1||Bachelor of Engineering Level||75%|
Salary Detail for JE Post
UPPCL JE Pay Scale shall be as per 7th Pay Commission (Pay Matrix Level-7 Rs.44,900/– minimum level in the revised matrix) and DA, TA admissible as per the UPPCL Rules.
- Pay Matrix Level-7 Rs.44,900 /-
Application Fee for UPPCL JE Recruitment
- For SC/ ST (Domicile of U.P): Rs. 700/-
- For Unreserved/ EWS Category/ OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- For Physically Handicap (Only Processing Charges): Rs.10/-
- For Other All Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan.
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPPCL website – http://upenergy.in/ – from 04th December 2020 to 28th December 2020.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Register Now (Active on 04.12.2020)|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Updates||CLICK HERE|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
More Recruitments to Apply
|RRC Group D Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BSF Constable Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|ESIC Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|SSC JE Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|