Click here to know everything about UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 3500 Vacancies Assistant Teacher Posts
Summary: UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 3500 Vacancies Assistant Teacher Posts.UP Urdu Teacher Vacancy Detail.UP Urdu Teacher Age Limit.UP Urdu Teacher Education Qualification.UP Urdu Teacher Selection Process.UP Urdu Teacher How to Apply.UP Urdu Teacher Important Dates.
UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 3500 Vacancies Assistant Teacher Posts
Uttar Pradesh Government is willing to recruit post of Urdu teacher have broadcasted and inviting online application form on its main portal at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in which is along with link of recruitment notification.
UP Urdu Teacher Vacancy Detail:
|Name of Organization||UP Basic Education Department|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Teacher (Urdu)|
|Total No of Vacancies||3500|
|Process of application||Online|
|Last date to apply||05-02-2016|
|Type of Recruitment||Government Job|
Urdu Teacher Eligibility Criteria:
UP Urdu Teacher Age Limit:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 43 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the rules.
UP Urdu Teacher Education Qualification:
- Candidates who are possessing graduation degrees from recognized university or institute.
UP Urdu Teacher Selection Process:
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
UP Urdu Teacher How to Apply:
- Visit the official website at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Download official notification for offered job.
- Read all instruction carefully and terms & conditions.
- Prepare your application form as asked in guidebook.
- Keep ready all document copies with application form.
- Fill up all the details in the application form as are required and needed.
- Attach all necessary certificate copies with form.
- After the insertion of each of details click on the submit button.
- For the future use take out print of the same.
- Download Uttar Pradesh Teacher Notification 2016 (Updated Soon)
- UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Official Site: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in