UP Police Previous Year Papers : In this blog, aspirants gets comprehensive information about the UP Police posts, exam pattern, exam syllabus and UP Police Previous Year Papers for practice.
UP Police Previous Year Papers
UP Police department is one of the largest police force which works under a single command.It is one of the esteemed jobs and aspirants waiting for this job can utilize the opportunity.Headquartered in Allahabad, the department is headed by the DGP.
This recruitment is organized by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB).The department will soon start online application process about the various posts as below.
UP Police Selection Procedure
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Standard Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit list
UP Police Exam Pattern
There will be a total of 150 questions of 300 marks asked in the exam. Besides that there is a provision of deducting 0.5 marks for every wrong answer. Candidate can choose to write the exam in English or Hindi languages. The subject and marks bifurcation is as below.
- General Hindi will have 37 questions for 74 marks.
- Reasoning will have 37 questions for 74 marks.
- Mental Ability will have 38 questions for 76 marks.
- General Knowledge will have 38 questions for 76 marks.
UP Police Educational Qualification
Candidates must be a 12th pass from a recognized board of education.
UP Police Age Limit
- Male – 18-22 Years
- Female – 18 to 25 Years
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
UP Police Physical Standard Test
- Male belongs to General/OBC/SC category must have minimum height of 168 cm and chest size of 79-84 cm.
- Female belongs to General/OBC/SC category must have minimum height of 152 cm.
- Male belongs to ST category must have minimum height of 160 cm and chest size of 77-82 cm.
- Female belongs to ST category must have minimum height of 147 cm.
UP Police Previous Year question Paper
Considered as one of the most coveted jobs, UP Police have opened up doors for all the strong aspirants. This blog on UP Police Previous Year Exam Paper has given all the in depth details about exam. You must be consistent in practicing the previous year exam papers in order to achieve speed and accuracy. Besides that,the more you practice, the more will be the probability of you coming out as a winner.
Our team of experts have created UP Police Previous Year Papers for your help. The links are given below.
Previous Year Papers for Other Exams
|SBI PO||VIEW HERE|
|BANK OF BARODA||VIEW HERE|
|SSC CPO||VIEW HERE|
|SSC CGL||VIEW HERE|
|RBI Grade B||VIEW HERE|
|RBI Assistant||VIEW HERE|
|IBPS Clerk||VIEW HERE|