UP Police Constable Result 2019: As per the UP Police Constable Result 2019 notice issued on 11th November 2019, the Board has released the List of successful candidates have been issued for 3295 vacancies.
UP Police Constable Result 2019 announced; Above 1.20 Lakh candidates qualified for 49,568 vacancies
UP Police Constable Result 2019: UPPRPB conducted the UP Police Constable exam for the recruitment of 49568 constables (Sipahi Bharti) in UP Police. Out of these, 18208 vacancies are for Reserved Regional Armed Constable while 31360 vacancies are for Resident Citizens Police. Lakhs of candidates appeared for the exam in order to secure this government job. Around 1, 23, 921 candidates have cleared the Written Exam and are now qualified for Physical Endurance Test/PST. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding UP Police Result. Read on to find out.
UP Police Constable Result 2019: Highlights
Based on the UP Police Constable result analysis, only 6.52% have qualified the exam and shortlisted for the next round of selection process. Moreover, around 93.48% of candidates have failed in UP Police constable recruitment exam. Candidates can check the table below for UP Police Constable result highlights and details.
|UP Police Constable Result Highlights||Details|
|Number of Candidates registered||19 Lakh (approx.)|
|Number of Candidates appeared||15 Lakh (approx.)|
|Number of Candidates qualified||123921|
|Number of Posts||49658|
|Percentage of Qualified Candidates||6.52%|
|Percentage of Failed Candidates||93.48%|
The final result UP Police Constable will be declared after the completion of document verification and physical standards test. The final selection of candidates will be done based on the performance in DVPST and marks secured in the written exam. The candidates who will qualify the document verification and physical test will be selected at the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200 and grade pay of Rs. 2000 underpay matrix of Rs. 21700.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPBPB) has finally released UP Police Constable Recruitment 2013 Result on its official website – uppbpb.gov.in. The applicants who were waiting for the result can check their name in the related list of successful applicants available on the official website. As per the UP Police Constable Result 2019 notice issued on 11 November 2019, the Board has released the Lists of successful applicants have been issued for 3295 vacancies.
As per the notice, UP Constable Result for Recruitment 2013 has been announced in compliance to the order of the Supreme Court pronounced on 24 July 2019.
Steps to Check UP Police Constable Result 2019
- Visit the official website of the Board – http://uppbpb.gov.in.
- On Home Page itself, you will find the related result notice link corresponding to the Information/Release section given on the Home Page.
- List of successful candidates is also available in different categories. Click on the respective link.
- A new page/window will open showing the roll number and name of the candidates.
- Use Ctrl+F on keyword to find your name or roll number in the list.
- Save the copy of the file for the future requirements.
UP Police Result 2019 – Constable Posts: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released selected candidates list for the posts of Constable 2013. Appeared candidates for the selection process can check their results at below link…
What’s Next After UP Police Result Release?
Candidates who are qualified in the Written Test will be eligible to appear for the next round of the UP Police Constable selection process – Document Verification and Physical Measurement Test (DV & PMT).
Candidates must carry the following documents for the Document Verification process:
- Photo Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate of Uttar Pradesh State
- OBC/SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in Prescribed Format for Dependent of Freedom Fighter (if applicable)
- Discharge Certificate/NOC for Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Certificate in Prescribed Format for UP Government Employee (if applicable)
- Certificate in Prescribed Format for Home Guard (if applicable)
- Class 10/High School/Equivalent Certificate
- Class 12/Intermediate/Equivalent Certificate
- Territorial Army Certificate
- National Cadet Corps Certificate
- O-Level Certificate
Note that candidates must carry both original copy and photocopy of the documents attested by a gazetted officer to the Document Verification center.
PMT parameters for male candidates
|Category||Minimum height required|
|General/OBC/SC||79 cm (84 cm)|
|ST||77 cm (82 cm)|
PMT parameters for female candidates
|Category||Minimum height required|
All the female candidates must have a minimum weight of 40 kg.
Candidates who will fulfill the PMT parameters and clear the document verification process will be called for PET. DV & PMT result will also be published on the Board’s website. After the completion of PET, a final selection will be prepared taking marks of all the stages into consideration.
UP Police Answer Key 2018-19
As mentioned above, UPPRPB has released the UP Police Answer Key for all shifts. Candidates can download the UP Police answer key PDF from below:
Below, candidates can see some important points related to the result-
- UP Police Constable 2018 result is expected to publish in the month of November 2019.
- No other medium of accessing result will be provided by the Board.
- Board will not send any hard copy of result card to any candidate.
- Board will notify candidates by publishing all the updates on its website. Candidates are therefore suggested to frequently visit the official portal of Board.
So, now you know everything about UP Police Constable Result 2019. We hope you are able to check your result without any difficulty. For any issue related to UP Police Result, contact the official authorities:
Phone No.- 0522-2235752