UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 34716 Male Female Bharti at uppbpb.gov.in. Vacancies, Salary, Eligibility and Preparation Material.
UP Police 34716 Constable Recruitment 2016 for 34716 Post Available.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016: Uttar Pradesh Police Department recently published recruitment notification for filling 34716 posts of Constable in UP Police. The UP Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2016 aims to recruit interested candidates for 28916 posts of Male Constable and 5800 posts of Female Constable. If you are interested in filling the form then please check whether you satisfy the specified qualification criteria for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016. First some trivial information about UP Police:
- UP Police is touted to be the largest police force in the world under a single command.
- The Uttar Pradesh Police was commissioned in 1861.
- Allahabad is the headquarters of the Uttar Pradesh Police.
- The Uttar Pradesh is divided into 8 Police zones.
- The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP) Shri Jagmohan Yadav (IPS) of 1983 Batch.
UP Police Constable Recruitment: Vacancies Detail
UP Police Constable Vacancies for Male
UP Police Constable Vacancies for Female
UP Police Constable Recruitment: Age Limit.
To age limit as on 01-07-2015 for Male & Female Constables are given below:
- Age Limit for UP Police Male Constable Bharti: 18 years to 22 years. i.e. he should be born after 2nd July 1993 and before 1st July 1997.
- Age Limit for UP Police Female Constable Bharti: 18 years to 25 years. i.e. he should be born after 2nd July 1990 and before 1st July 1997.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories: Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates.
UP Police Constable Recruitment: Education Qualification
- Intermediates Pass / Class 12th Qualified candidates can apply for Constable Vacancies.
- Appearing candidates In board examination cannot fill application form.
- Weightage will be given for those candidates have DOEACC / NIELIT O level certificate or Have NCC B cadre certificate.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Selection process 2016.
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done through the multi phases selection methodology. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in First of all academic merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in class 10 and class 12 level . After that candidates will be call for Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
UP Police Constable Physical Standard Test 2016.
|Height||168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)||152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates)|
|Weight||Minimum 50 Kg||Minimum 40 Kg|
|Chest||79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm Protuberance||—|
UP Police Physical Efficiency Test 2016.
|4.8 Km||17 minutes||200||2.4 km||11 minutes||200|
|4.8 km||17 m and 15 sec||198||2.4 km||11 m 15 sec||196|
|4.8 km||17 m and 30 sec||196||2.4 km||11 m 30 sec||194|
|4.8 km||27 minutes||120||2.4 km||16 m||120|
UP Police Constable Salary Detail
- Scale Pay: 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: 2000
UP Police Constable: Application Fee
The application fee for UP Police Constable Recruitment is Rs 200/-. It can be paid through E-Challan, Debit/Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to Apply UP Police Recruitment 2016
- The process of applying online has started from 18th January 2016.
- You can fill up the online application form available on the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- Last date of application form: 22nd February 2016.
uppbpb.gov.in online application: All Details
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
- Post: Police Constable.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 34716.
- Process of Registration: Online.
- Educational Qualification: 12th or Intermediate.
- Initial Date: 18/01/2016 Onward.
- Deadline: 22nd February, 2016.
- Registration Fees: Rs.200/-.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
- Selection Process: Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in.
Last Date to Apply: 22.02.2016.
Download Official Notification:
Apply Online for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
Official Website for UP Police Constable Recruitment: uppbpb.gov.in