Summary: UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 1865 Vacancies. uppbpb.gov.in.UP Police Posts and Vacancies.UP Police Eligibility Criteria.UP Police Pay Scale.UP Police Selection Procedure.UP Police Application FeeUP Police How to Apply.UP Police Important Date.
In this article
- UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 1865 Vacancies. uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 1865 Vacancies. uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited application from computer skilled people to fill up 1865 posts of Computer Operator in the Police Department with the mission to achieve technological improvement within the UP Police Department.
Digest Of UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment:
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Name of the post: Computer Operator
- Total posts: 1865
- Application mode: Online
- Status: From 11th March to 4th April
- Fee: 400/-Rs
- Last date to pay fees: 6th April till 5:00 PM
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years
- Salary: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with Grade Pay 2,400.
- Selection process: Written test, typing test, document verification
- Admit card: To be available soon after the registration process
- Written test full marks: 200
- UP Police Website: uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Posts and Vacancies:
Number of Vacancies: 1865 Posts
Name of Posts: Computer Operator
UP Police Eligibility Criteria:
UP Police Age Limit:
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 28 years as on advertisement dates.
UP Police Education Qualification:
To be considered eligible for the selection, the candidates must have the following eligibility in terms of education:
- Interested applicants must have cleared 12th Exam/HSC/Intermediate with subjects of Mathematics and Physics
- Applicants should have CO/CCC level Certificate from the Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes educational board
- Aspirants should have equivalent diploma in Computer Science, IT, Electronics Engineering.
UP Police Pay Scale:
- Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with Grade Pay 2,400.
UP Police Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in following selection rounds
- Online written Test:
- Highest Marks: 200
- Minimum Passing Marks: 40
- Question type: Objective type
- Syllabus: General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mental ability and Computer Science.
2. Typing test:
- Minimum Typing Speed: Hindi 25 w/p and in English 30 w/p
- Result: Candidates can at their result on UPPBP official website.
3. Document Verification.
UP Police Application Fee:
- Rs. 400/- to be paid by all candidates through online mode till 06.04.2016.
UP Police How to Apply:
Interested and applicable aspirants will able for apply online UP Police Recruitment 2016 from 11th March 2016 to 4th April 2016. Candidates can apply online at UPPBP official website. Aspirants should check all entries of application form before submit because if any wrong entry will made by the candidate, then his application will be rejected. Candidates can use below steps for apply online.
- Click on below link.
- Click on Computer Operator post.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill application form and upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form and pay the fee.
- Take a print of application and Challan for future uses.
UP Police Important Date:
- Online Application Starts On: 11-03-2016
- Online Application Ends On: 04-04-2016