UP Police Admit Card Released for COnstable, SI, ASI Clerk, ASI Accounts – Direct Link to Download!
In this article
UP Police Admit Card Out for Constable – DV/ PST Call Letter Download
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019 (Released) @ uppolice.gov.in: Officials of Uttar Pradesh Police Department announced the UP Police Constable DV/ PST Test Date 2019. And the DV/ PST is going to be held from 4th to 12th December 2019. Whereas the higher authority released the UP Police Constable Document Verification Admit Card 2019 for all the aspirants who are qualified in the Written Test. We have updated the link which is shared by the officials to get the Uttar Pradesh Civil Police, PAC Admit Card 2019. So download the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019 through the link provided here.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019
|UP Civil Police, PAC Admit Card 2019 | DV/ PST Dates|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable (Civil Police, PAC)|
|Number of Vacancies||49568 Posts|
|DV/ PST Dates||4th To 12th December 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|Selection Process||Written, Physical, Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Steps To Download Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2019
- Go through the official site @ uppolice.gov.in
- Uttar Pradesh Police Home page will be shown on the screen.
- Move on the home page down and check for the Other Important Links.
- Check for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- Then a new page with uppbpb.gov.in will be redirected.
- Check for the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Immediately new page will Candiadtes login will be shown.
- Enter the User ID and Password.
- Hit on Login Button.
- Download and carry copies of print out for reference.
To Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Available Now)
Check UP Police Constable DV/ PST Dates: Click Here
UP Police Constable DV/ PST Admit Card 2019
Check out the UP Police Constable DV/ PST Admit Card 2019 which is updated here. Go through the direct link which is provided through our article. And verify the details on UP Police Constable DV/ PST Admit Card 2019 which will be stated according to the application’s details. And the officials of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department will allow the Document Verification/ Physical Standard Test for those who take the UP Police Constable DV/ PST Admit Card 2019.
Check Details On Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card 2019
Given below are the particulars that should be verified once the UP Police Admit Card 2019 is downloaded.
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Address
- Candidate Date Of Birth
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- DV Date and Time
- DV Centre Name and Code
Uttar Pradesh Civil Police, PAC Admit Card 2019
It is important to verify the Uttar Pradesh Civil Police, PAC Admit Card 2019 and download it carefully. Further, the higher members of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department released the Uttar Pradesh Civil Police, PAC Admit Card 2019. So download Uttar Pradesh Civil Police, PAC Admit Card 2019 by following the process given below.
Document Proofs To Be Taken For The UP Police Constable DV/ PST 2019
Candiadtes can carry either any one of the given below original ID Proofs in order to attend the Document Verification/ Physical Standard Test.
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Driving License
UP Police Constable DV/ PST Test Date 2019
Uttar Pradesh Police Department officials released the UP Police Constable DV/ PST Test Date 2019 i.e, Document Verification/ Physical Standard Test. Moreover, all the qualified candiadtes must know the UP Police Constable DV/ PST Test Date 2019. And the DV Test Dates are as follows:
- D-06: 4th December 2019
- D-07: 5th December 2019
- D-08: 6th December 2019
- D-09: 7th December 2019
- D-10: 8th December 2019
- D-11: 9th December 2019
- D-12: 10th December 2019
UP Police Constable Exam: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 08-12-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through offline (E-challan): 10-12-2018
- Dates for Written Exam: 04 & 05-01-2019
- New Written Exam Dates: 27 & 28-01-2019
- Dates for DV & Physical Standard Test (PST) Phase I: 28, 29, 30-11, 02 & 03-12-2019
- Date for Download PST Admit Card: 25-11-2019
- Dates for DV/ PST Phase II: 04 to 10-12-2019
UP Police SI, ASI (Clerk/Accounts) ExamAdmit Card 2019
The admit card is available for appearing candidates who have to provide registration number and date of birth in the given fields and also enter the captcha code to login to the account. Download the respective admit card and keep a hard copy for further reference. For more information, check the official site UPPBPB.
Before moving on to the direct link to download the admit card, here is an overview of the exam.
|UP Police SI, ASI (Clerk/Accounts) Exam Overview|
|Mode Of Examination||Typing Test|
|Date Of Examination||28 & 29-07-2019|
|No. Of Vacancies||760|
How to Download your UP Police Admit Card – Online Exam
- Click the Direct Link given above to download your UP Police Admit Card for SI, ASI (Clerk/Accounts) 2019.
- Enter your Application/Registration Number followed by your Date of Birth.
- Now carefully enter the text of the captcha image in the provided space.
- Now you can click ‘Submit’.
- Your admit card will now appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of your Admit Card for future reference.
- Alternatively, you can also go to UP Police Official Website and can download your admit card from there.
Details printed in UP Police Admit Card
|The admit card of UP Police will mention the following details.
Document to be required: UP Police Admit Card