Summary: UP Jankalyan Yojana Recruitment 72000 Vacancies -Development Worker Posts.jankalyanyojna.com.UP Vikas Karmi Posts and Vacancies.UP Vikas Karmi Eligibility Criteria.UP Vikas Karmi Application fee.UP Vikas Karmi Pay Scale.UP Vikas Karmi Selection process.UP Vikas Karmi Important Dates.UP Vikas Karmi How to Apply.
In this article
- UP Jankalyan Yojana Recruitment 72530 Vacancies -Development Worker Posts.jankalyanyojna.com
UP Jankalyan Yojana Recruitment 72530 Vacancies -Development Worker Posts.jankalyanyojna.com
Government of Uttar Pradesh has invited application from the interested and eligible people for 72,000 available vacancies for the post of Development Worker. Registration for UP Vikas Karmi Recruitment2016 has started from 19th February and will continue till 10th March. No application will be granted after the deadline.
UP Vikas Karmi Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Vacancies: 72530
- Development Worker: 72000 seats
- Senior Regional Manager: 75 seats
- Regional Manager: 455 seats
UP Vikas Karmi Eligibility Criteria:
UP Vikas Karmi Educational Qualification:
- For Development Worker: High School or 10th qualification
- For Senior Regional Manager and Regional Manager: Bachelor or equivalent
UP Jankalyan Yojana Age limit:
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
UP Vikas Karmi Application fee:
- 150/- application fee for Development worker
- No fee for remaining posts
UP Jankalyan Yojana Pay Scale:
- Development Worker: Rs. 4000/-
- Senior Regional Manager: Rs. 17,500/-
- Area Manager: Rs. 15,500/-
UP Vikas Karmi Selection process:
- Documents verification
- Written Test
UP Vikas Karmi Important Dates:
- Opening date for submission of online registration: 19th February 2016
- Last date for submission of Region & Senior Regional Manager online registration: 10th March 2016
- Last date for submission of Development Worker registration form: 10th April 2016
UP Vikas Karmi How to Apply:
Dear aspirants are requested to download official notification and refer all selection guideline carefully.
- Open Jan Kalyan Yojana Welfare Department website i.e. www.jankalyanyojna.com
- On home page, click on “Career Tab” and open it.
- Find out the latest job advertisement for 72530 various posts.
- Now click apply online application link.
- Fill the Jankalyan Yojana Application form without any mistake.
- Upload recent size passport photograph, scanned signature and required documents.
- Check all entered information carefully and then press Submit button to complete the procedure.
- Download and take a printout system generated filled form for future reference.
“Jan kalian Yojna, Third Floor, Above SBI Bank,
Tedhipulia Chauraha KursiRoad Lucknow (U.P.)”
UP Vikas Karmi Important Links:
- Click here to see Official Notification
- Click here to Apply Online
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs