Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, commonly known as UPSSSC has invited aspirants for recruitment to post of Chakbandi Lekhpal. Exam will be conducted on 8th November 2015 for a total of 2831 vacancies .
Selection to UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal would be done solely on the basis of examination and interview.
We have received many queries from candidates regarding the pattern and the syllabus of Chakbandi Lekhpal. In this article, we will try to elaborate on the syllabus and pattern of the exam.
Pattern of Chakbandi Lekhpal:
Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015 will have 160 questions of half marks each divided into following topics.
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40||20|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||40||20|
|Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित||40||20|
Composite time of 2 Hours will be allotted to solve the questions.
Let us now check the syllabus of Chakbandi Lekhpal 2015:
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : This is the game changing section. It is designed to test speaking , fluency and comprehensive ability of candidates in Hindi Language. 40 questions will be asked from the following topics:-
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Mathematics : 40 High School level Questions will be asked to test skill of candidates in mathematics with special impetus on topics like Area and Mensuration. Apart from that questions will be asked from the following topics:
- Arithmetic (click on link for questions and concepts)
- Classification of Facts
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency
- Formulation of Facts
- Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram
- Frequency Polygon
- Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Area theorem.
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- Rectangle, Square, Trapezium
- Perimeter & Area of the parallelogram and Circle.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE : In the GK Section the level of questions will be of Intermediate Level. Questions will be covered from the following sections:
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- Indian History: Freedom Movement
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population
Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु) : 40 questions will be asked covering Facts of Rural Areas. Focus on preparing following topics:
- Type of Lands
- Type of Crops
- Categories of land
- Irrigation Methods
- Areas of Land (Hectare, Acre, Beegha) etc.
- Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy, Reasons for Less Production, Land Holding Methods, Land Arrangement & Land Reform, Tenant Reform, Various Measurement & Scales related to Agriculture, Co operative Agriculture, Co operative Movement.
- Agriculture Input, Agriculture Machines, benefits of Agriculture Mechanization, NewDimensions of Agriculture is 21st Century, Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas, Furtigations, Kissan Credit Card Scheme, National Farmers Commission.
- Community Development Schemes, National Expansion Scheme, Intensive farmingDevelopment Programme, Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
- Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh, New Technologies, Food Production, Crop Production, Crops in Uttar Pradesh, Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh, Schemes for Agriculture Development, State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water resources.
- Animal Husbandry, Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal. Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal, Land Measurement Survey, Land Measurement Techniques in UP, Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad, UP Agro, Village Development Department, Tribal Societies.
- Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- State Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Samajvaadi Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Samajvaadi Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment (Samajvaadi Party)).
Preparation Tips for Chakbandi Lekhpal
- Expect Higher cutoff for Quant and GA sections.
- Solve as many questions as you can.
- Focus on speed reading
- There will be 160 Questions to be solved in 120 Minutes so make your strategy according to your strength.
Friends hope you liked the above information and it helps you prepare well and perform exceptionally well in the exam. If you have ANY queries, please don’t hesitate and feel free to ask them in the comments section below, we will be glad to answer them. Please Click below for Mock tests and mentorship for Upssc chakbandi lekhpalat Rs 25 Only