UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2019 for 69,000 Vacancies Available Apply Now and Check Complete Details Here!
UP 69,000 Assistant Teachers Notification For Recruitment 2021 – Check District-wise Seat PDF
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment: Important Highlight
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Total No. of Vacancy||69000 Vacancies|
|Name of Vacancy||Assistant Teacher (सहायक प्राध्यापक)|
|Date of Examination||6th January 2019|
|Exam Type||UP Assistant Teacher Exam 2019|
|UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Official Notification||DOWNLOAD NOW|
As per the news, the board will release the result in just 16 days after the exam. The UP Assistant Teacher vacancies mentioned are tentative, the final vacancies will be out with the official notification.
To avoid cheating in UP Assistant Teacher exam, this time UPBEB has made some changes in the mode of exam. UPBEB has also announced that candidates with B.Ed degree can now apply for the UP Assistant Exam 2018-19. Let’s take a look at some of the major changes that will be going to happen in the exam (News Source- Amar Ujala)
- There will be multiple choice questions in the paper, unlike the previous exam which took place in May 2018.
- The cut will not be defined in advance for various categories. It will be out after the result.
- You will be given OMR sheets to mark your answers.
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Start Date of Online registration||6th December 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||20th December 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||20th December 2018|
|Download Admit Card||January 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th January 2019|
|Result Declaration||22nd January 2019|
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Vacancies Detail
It is expected that Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will release more than 69000 UP Assistant Teachers vacancies. Although the vacancies for UP Assistant Teacher is yet to be confirmed officially It will be out soon along with the official recruitment notification.
Expected District Wise Vacancies are here under….
|District||No. of Posts|
|Kushi Nagar||1600 Posts|
|Lakhimpurkhiri & Behraich||1700 posts Each|
|Agra & Devriya||1200 Posts|
|Basti :||1400 Posts|
|Amethi & Banda||1100 Posts|
|Ambedkar Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Santkabir Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Siddhartha Nagar||1150 Posts|
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Up Assistant Teachers, you must have:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation:
Candidates Who have two year D.El.Ed., BTC, Two Years BTC from Distance Education, D.El.Ed Special Education, Specific BTC, BTC Urdu, a Degree of Four Year B.El.Ed. and Passing Teacher Eligibility Examination Can Apply. Candidates Should Check the Details there.
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Expected Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- The UP Assistant Teachers selection will be based on Written Examination.
- The exam is of 150 marks & 3 hours duration.
- As per the official press release, the questions will be ‘very short answer’ type (most probably descriptive).
The exam pattern for UPBEB written examination is mentioned below in detail:
|Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Pay Scale
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/-
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs 400/-
- PH – No Fee
The fee can be paid via credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan.
How to Apply UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 20th December 2018. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.
Direct Link to Apply – UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
*Note – The direct link will be active soon.
- Click the on the Direct link which given above.
- Candidates have Scanned their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
- Alternatively, you can also go the UPBEB Official Website.
UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment – Press Release
UP Assistant Teacher syllabus
The UP Assistant Teacher syllabus includes Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit), Science, Mathematics, Environmental & Social Studies, Teaching Skills, Child Psychology, Information Technology, Current Affairs, Life Skill Management & Aptitude and Reasoning Aptitude. For more important topics, take a look at the UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus.
More Recruitments to Apply
|Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2018||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bandhan Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
BSNL MT Recruitment 2019
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|BOB SO Recruitment 2018||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2019||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card
The admit card will be released 10-15 days before the UP Assistant exam. You can download the admit card from the official site of UPBEB. To download the UP Assistant Teacher admit card, you need registration number and password.
UP Assistant Teacher Result
After the successful completion of UP Assistant Teachers descriptive test, the board will release the result. We will update the direct link so that you can check the status of your result hassle free.