UKMSSB Medical Officer Interview Admit Card 2020 OUT – Download Now
UKMSSB Admit Card 2020: Complete information about Uttarakhand Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 to join the exam is available on this page. Soon, Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Board Authority will announce UKMSSB Admit Card 2020 for Medical Officer Vacancy on its authoritative portal @www.ukmssb.org. Individuals willing to take part in the exam must download UKMSSB Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade) Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode. To know the admit card, candidates need to provide their login details for easy access. Carry Uttarakhand Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Call Letter 2020 while appearing for the exam. Without having the hall ticket you are not allowed to write the exam.
Overview of Uttarakhand Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Call Letter 2020
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)|
|Post Name||Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||314 Posts|
|Job Type||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Category||UKMSSB Admit Card|
|Start Date||30th November 2019|
|Last Date||2nd January 2020|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
How to Download UKMSSB Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2020
- Go to the official portal @ ukmssb.org
- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)) main page will be displayed on the screen.
- By scrolling centre on the home page, candidates can find the What’s New section.
- In What’s New section, search for the UK Medical Officer Interview Call Letter 2020 link.
- Now, enter the login details
- After that, click on the submit button
- Your UKMSSB Medical Officer Interview Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the interview dates and other details available from your hall ticket
- finally, download your UKMSSB Medical Officer Call Letter.
- Download and take a print out of hard copies for future use.
Direct Link to Download UKMSSB Medical Officer Call Letter
|Download Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview Date Notice||Notice | Selection List | Rejection List|
UKMSSB Medical Officer Call Letter 2020
Huge number of job seekers willing to take part in Uttarakhand Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Written Examination 2020. Hence, Candidates who are willing to participate in the examination must check UKMSSB Medical Officer Call Letter 2020. Download their UKMSSB Admit Card 2020 for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Vacancy soon after the announcement of the exam date. UKMSSB Medical Officer Call Letter 2020 provides information regarding the examination and you must follow through the instructions when you have appeared the examination hall. Therefore, you must be careful while downloading the admit card. If any of the information is missing, immediately contact to the higher officials.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Test Centre Details.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Exam.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
UKMSSB Admit Card 2020 – Important Date
- Initial Date to fill the online application form: 30th November 2019.
- Closing Date to submit UKMSSB Online Form: 2nd January 2020.
- Uttarakhand Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Date of Interview: 28-02-2020 to 20-03-2020.
- Release Date for UKMSSB Admit Card 2020: 18th February 2020
Documents to carry with UKMSSB MO Hall Ticket 2020
Get the latest updates regarding Uttarakhand Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2020 from our team. We would like to advise the aspirants to carry their UKMSSB Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 while appearing in the examination hall. Meanwhile, Candidates need to get their photo id proof along with hall ticket to attend the exam. Following are the identity proofs out of which you must get any one of those while attending the exam.
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|