UIIC AO Recruitment 2020 for 10 Administrative Officer Posts at uiic.co.in. United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, has invited applications for the post of Administrative Officer. Check Details Here
UIIC AO Recruitment for Administrative Officers Post- Apply Now at uiic.co.in
United India Insurance Company (UIIC), the public sector general insurance giant had issued notification for the recruitment of 10 Administrative Officers (UIIC AO) posts. An official notice released at the website of the company indicates that eligible candidates having an MBBS degree can apply online at uiic.co.in between May 29 to June 10, 2020. Eligible applicants are selected for interview based on the qualification, eligibility, and suitability. Shortlisted candidates are appointed to the aforementioned posts under a probation period of a year. Read this article to get the complete details of the UIIC AO Recruitment 2020.
|Notification||UIIC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Administrative Officer @uiic.co.in|
|Last Date of Submission||10th June 2020|
|Organization||United India Insurance Company, United India Insurance Company Ltd|
UIIC AO Recruitment: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 28th May 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 10th June 2020
UIIC AO Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer (Scale -I)
UIIC AO Eligibility Criteria (As on 31.12.2019):
The eligibility criteria for United India Insurance UIIC ao is as follows:
UIIC AO Recruitment – Age limit
- A candidate must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 31.12.2019, ie. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st January 1990 and not later than 31st December 1998.
- Check out the relaxations in the maximum age as applicable for candidates belonging to special reserved categories.
Category Relaxation SC/ST 05 years OBC 03 years PWD 10 years ESM Service period + 03 years. Widows/divorced/
09 years Kashmir domicile 05 years Existing employees of Public sector
General Insurance company
UIIC AO Recruitment: Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- Further the candidate should have finished internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019.
- Please note that Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
UIIC AO Salary/ Pay scale:
- Emoluments and Benefits: Rs.69,000/- p.m. (approx.)
- Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s leased accommodation as per norms.
UIIC AO Selection Procedure:
- Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview.
How to Apply Online for UIIC AO Recruitment 2020?
An online procedure is conducted by the UIIC at the official website to receive applications from eligible candidates. Those wishing to apply online must conform with the eligibility conditions. In addition, a fee as specified by UIIC must be paid online to complete the application process. Know more about the procedure here below.
- Candidates have to register using an email id and password first
- Now the application form can be accessed by logging in using the email id and password.
- After completing the form and submitting it online, candidates must pay the fees.
Application Fee for UIIC AO Recruitment
UIIC clearly specifies that any additional service charge other than the prescribed application fee must be paid by candidates on their own. The prescribed fee is relaxable for candidates belonging to special reserved categories. Check out the details below.
|UR/EWS/OBC||Rs 300||Rs 236||Rs 536|
|SC/ST/PWD/EXM||Exempted||Rs 236||Rs 236|
- UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification PDF
- UIIC Administrative Officer Online Application Link
- Official website: www.uiic.co.in.
Don’t wait for the official notification. Start your UIIC AO preparation now.
This UIIC AO advertisement notification is tentative. The official notification is likely to be updated on UIIC website also in some time. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page for pattern, syllabus and preparation tips for UIIC AO which will be published soon. If you have any queries/questions, regarding united india insurance administrative officer recruitment notification, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. We will be glad to answer them for you.