UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books for cracking the UIIC AO recruitment exam.
In this article
UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read
In this article, we will share UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation to crack the Exam
UIIC AO Exam Pattern
This is part 1 of UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read. The uiic ao 2016 will be held in two phases prelims and mains.
UIIC AO Syllabus
This is part 2 of UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read.The section wise syllabus is as follows:
UIIC AO Syllabus English:
The Objective Part of UIIC AO Exam will have the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Fill in the blank (Vocabulary based problems).
- Sentence Correction / Spotting error (Tenses, Part of Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Subject Verb Agreement).
- Para jumbles.
- Antonyms/Synonyms based problems.
The Subjective Part of UIIC AO Exam will have the following topics:
- Essay writing
- Precis Writing
UIIC AO Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude:
Click on the topics below to read concepts, tips and solve quizzes on those topics.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequence and Series.
- Quadratic Equation.
UIIC AO Syllabus Reasoning:
- Sitting Arrangement
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency Problems.
- Blood Relationship Problems.
- Series Problems.
- Input- Output/ Sequential Output Tracing.
- Direction Sense Problems.
- Statement Assumption/Conclusion/Arguement/Course of Action.
- Ordering and Ranking.
UIIC AO Syllabus General Awareness:
The problems with this section is the range of questions is exceptionally LONG. Look at any of the syllabus of recent examination. you will find that at least 12-15 topics ranging from Current affairs. There is static GK. Then there are insurance terms. the budget and so on. It is really tough for the candidate to answer them.You need to have a regular study.
UIIC AO Syllabus Computer Literacy:
Following are some of the topics that you should focus on-
- Basic knowledge of Computer and its history.
- A general Overview of Operating Systems, Input- output Devices, Software hardware devices.
- MS Office and its various features like Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- The various latest technologies in Computer related to banking and insurance industry.
- Networks like LAN, MAN and WAN.
- Security Terminologies like Antivirus, firewall, hackers etc.
- The commonly used computer terminologies like full forms etc
UIIC AO Books for preparation
This is part 3 of UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read.To help you prepare the best here is a recommendation of list of books:
Preparation books for UIC AO 2016 Quantitative Aptitude:
- NCERT books.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal
Preparation books for UIIC AO 2016 Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal.
- 501 challenging Logical reasoning problems.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- A new approach Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
Preparation books for UIIC AO 2016 English:
- Word Power made Easy By Norman lewis.
- Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal.
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin.
Preparation books for UIIC AO 2016 Computer Literacy:
- Computer Literacy & Knowledge by
Objective Computer Awareness by
Start Preparing for UIIC AO Now!
Friends this is it for UIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books to Read for preparation of examination.We will soon publish detailed section wise UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation. If you have any queries/questions. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.