UIIC AO Legal Syllabus and Books for preparation to crack the Exam
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus and Books for preparation
In this article, we will share UIIC AO Legal Syllabus and Books for preparation to crack the Exam.
UIIC AO Legal Exam Pattern
The UIIC AO Legal Exam 2016 will be held in two parts Objective and Descriptive.
Online Objective Main test (200 marks, 120 mins)
- English Language (40 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (40 marks)
- Reasoning (40 marks)
- General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector) (40 marks)
- Professional Knowledge of Law (40 marks)
Online English Descriptive Exam (in one sitting)
- Letter Writing (10 marks)
- Essay Writing (20 marks)
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus
The section wise syllabus of UIIC AO Finance is as follows:
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus English:
The Objective Part of UIIC AO Legal Exam will have the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Fill in the blank (Vocabulary based problems).
- Sentence Correction / Spotting error (Tenses, Part of Speech, Active and Passive Voice,
- Subject Verb Agreement).
- Para jumbles.
- Antonyms/Synonyms based problems.
The Subjective Part of UIIC AO Legal Exam will have the following topics:
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude:
Click on the topics below to read concepts, tips and solve quizzes on those topics.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequence and Series.
- Quadratic Equation.
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus Reasoning:
- Sitting Arrangement
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency Problems.
- Blood Relationship Problems.
- Series Problems.
- Input- Output/ Sequential Output Tracing.
- Direction Sense Problems.
- Statement Assumption/Conclusion/Arguement/Course of Action.
- Ordering and Ranking.
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus General Awareness:
The problems with this section is the range of questions is exceptionally LONG. Look at any of the syllabus of recent examination. you will find that at least 12-15 topics ranging from Current affairs. There is static GK. Then there are insurance terms. the budget and so on. It is really tough for the candidate to answer them.You need to have a regular study.
UIIC AO Legal Syllabus Professional knowledge of Finance:
Following are some of the topics that you should focus on
- Basic Knowledge of Law
- Law and Acts having implications on the Insurance and banking sector
- Relevant laws and rulings related to negotiable instruments, securities etc.
- Contract Acts, Partnerships, Companies, Firm, Constitution,
- Foreign Exchange,Prevention of money laundering,Offences and Penalties.
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme,Consumer Protection Act, RTI , etc
UIIC AO Legal Books for preparation
To help you prepare the best for UIIC AO Finance Exam, here is a recommendation of list of books:
Preparation books for UIIC AO Legal 2016 Quantitative Aptitude:
- NCERT books.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal
Preparation books for UIIC AO Legal 2016 Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal.
- 501 challenging Logical reasoning problems.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- A new approach Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
Preparation books for UIIC AO Legal 2016 English:
- Word Power made Easy By Norman lewis.
- Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal.
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin.
Preparation books for UIIC AO Legal 2016 Professional Knowledge:
- Specialist Law Officer by Kiran Publications
- Specialist Law Officer Scale 1 and 2 by Arihant Publications
Start Preparing for UIIC AO Legal Now!
Friends this is it for UIC AO Legal Syllabus Pattern Books to Read for preparation of examination.We will soon publish detailed section wise UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation. If you have any queries/questions. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.