UIIC AO Job Profile and Salary
The AO exam of UIIC conducted by IBPS is around the corner and there have been many questions regarding UIIC AO Job Profile And Salary.
In this article
UIIC AO Job Profile And Salary
The major question among the aspirants is ‘What is the job profile/role of UIIC AO’. Before we give the answer to that we shall first know about UIIC as an organisation. This will help you get a better understanding of the role of UIIC Administrative Officer and also UIIC AO Job Profile And Salary.
United India Insurance as an Organisation:
- United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has more than seven decades of experience in Non-life Insurance business.
- It is headquartered at Chennai.
- The Chairman and CEO of UIIC is Mr.Milind Kharat.
- It has been in the forefront of designing and implementing complex covers to large customers like ONGC ,Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, Mumbai International Airport etc.
- It has been also the pioneer in taking Insurance to rural masses with large level implementation of Universal Health Insurance Programs of Government.
UIIC AO Job Profile:
The Work of an UIIC AO is centered around executing administrative tasks such as:
- Devising New schemes.
- Inspecting various policies.
- Interacting with Clients.
- Filing and Management of Claims.
- Inter-Department Communications w.r.t to schemes and policies.
- Executing various intangible tasks as directed by Manager. (AO or BM).
- If you are posted as AO Specialist, you would be posted in a specific department within the organization viz. Finance, Legal,Marketing, Sales, Claims etc as specified above.
UIIC AO Service Conditions
The service conditions in UIIC are as applicable to all government owned companies. The Posts are permanent in nature and you might be transferred to anywhere in India, as required by the company.
If selected for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I), you will under probation period for one year which may be extended twice by a further period of six months at a time stretching upto a maximum of one year. The probation period is the initial period of your employment, a “trial period”, during which the company carefully considers whether you are able to meet the standards and expectations of the job and if you should be retained by UIIC as a “regular” employee.
UIIC AO Guarantee Bond
Before you can join UIIC as an AO on probation, you will be required to give an undertaking to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probationary period. If you resign from UIIC during the probationary period, you shall be liable to pay the salary received by you during your entire service in UIIC in addition to an amount of Rs. 25000/- towards partial cost of training.
UIIC AO Salary: Monthly Emoluments
- As an UIIC AO you will receive a basic pay of Rs 32795 per month.
- The scale of pay is Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
- You will be entitled to receive other admissible allowances as per rules.
- The total emoluments after adding allowances at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance will be approximately Rs 48,000/- per month in Metro city.
UIIC AO Perks
The perks of being a UIIC AO are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
Start Preparing for UIIC AO Now!
Friends, this is it for UIIC AO Job Profile and Salary. If you have any queries regarding UIIC AO Job Profile, Salary, Guarantee Bond or Probation Period please drop them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.