UIIC AO Finance Syllabus and Books for preparation to crack the Exam
In this article
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus and Books for preparation
In this article, we will share UIIC AO Finance Syllabus and Books for preparation to crack the Exam.
UIIC AO Finance Exam Pattern
The UIIC AO Finance Exam 2016 will be held in two phases prelims and mains.
Online Objective Main test (200 marks, 120 mins)
- English Language (40 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (40 marks)
- Reasoning (40 marks)
- General Awareness (with special reference to Financial Sector) (40 marks)
- Professional Knowledge of Finance (40 marks)
Online English Descriptive Exam (in one sitting)
- Letter Writing (10 marks)
- Essay Writing (20 marks)
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus
The section wise syllabus of UIIC AO Finance is as follows:
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus English:
The Objective Part of UIIC AO Finance Exam will have the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension.
- Fill in the blank (Vocabulary based problems).
- Sentence Correction / Spotting error (Tenses, Part of Speech, Active and Passive Voice,
- Subject Verb Agreement).
- Para jumbles.
- Antonyms/Synonyms based problems.
The Subjective Part of UIIC AO Finance Exam will have the following topics:
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude:
Click on the topics below to read concepts, tips and solve quizzes on those topics.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequence and Series.
- Quadratic Equation.
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus Reasoning:
- Sitting Arrangement
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency Problems.
- Blood Relationship Problems.
- Series Problems.
- Input- Output/ Sequential Output Tracing.
- Direction Sense Problems.
- Statement Assumption/Conclusion/Arguement/Course of Action.
- Ordering and Ranking.
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus General Awareness:
The problems with this section is the range of questions is exceptionally LONG. Look at any of the syllabus of recent examination. you will find that at least 12-15 topics ranging from Current affairs. There is static GK. Then there are insurance terms. the budget and so on. It is really tough for the candidate to answer them.You need to have a regular study.
UIIC AO Finance Syllabus Professional knowledge of Finance:
Following are some of the topics that you should focus on
- Basic Knowledge of Finance
- Finance Commissions in India
- Banking And Indian Financial System
- Merchant Banking And Financial Services
- Financial Management
UIIC AO Finance Books for preparation
To help you prepare the best for UIIC AO Finance Exam, here is a recommendation of list of books:
Preparation books for UIIC AO Finance 2016 Quantitative Aptitude:
- NCERT books.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal
Preparation books for UIIC AO Finance 2016 Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal.
- 501 challenging Logical reasoning problems.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal.
- A new approach Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
Preparation books for UIIC AO Finance 2016 English:
- Word Power made Easy By Norman lewis.
- Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal.
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.
- High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin.
Preparation books for UIIC AO Finance 2016 Professional Knowledge:
- Bank Financial Management by IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
- Bank Financial Management – Objective Type Questions & Answers (Guide to CAIIB)
- Financial Accounting For Management By N RAMACHANDRA
- Industrial Finance By R. VISHWANTHAN
Start Preparing for UIIC AO Now!
Friends this is it for UIC AO Finance Syllabus Pattern Books to Read for preparation of examination.We will soon publish detailed section wise UIIC AO Syllabus Pattern Books for preparation. If you have any queries/questions. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.